Author Topic: Love is patient  (Read 1200 times)

biblebuf

Love is patient
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:48:22 pm »
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, (Gal. 5:22 )
Then the Lord passed in front of him and proclaimed: Yahweh-Yahweh is a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger and rich in faithful love and truth, (Exo. 34:6 )
I, therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, urge you to walk worthy of the calling you have received, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, accepting one another in love, ... And be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one another, just as God also forgave you in Christ. (Eph. 4:1, 2, 32 )  But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peace-loving, gentle, compliant, full of mercy and good fruits, without favoritism and hypocrisy.(Jas. 3:17 ) Love is patient; love is kind. Love does not envy; is not boastful; is not conceited; (1 Cor. 13:4 )
So we must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don't give up. (Gal. 6:9 ) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. (Jas. 5:7, 8 )

Hal

Re: Love is patient
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:20:05 pm »
I give thanks that God had the patients with me, I know that I could have never put up with my sinful nature.

He has again and again proved His love for His people of Israel, He is patient indeed.

JB Horn

Re: Love is patient
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 05:32:23 pm »
I give thanks that God had the patients with me, I know that I could have never put up with my sinful nature.

He has again and again proved His love for His people of Israel, He is patient indeed.

Even God has an end to His patience.

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh ; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." ......  Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually . The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky ; for I am sorry that I have made them."