Author Topic: We were tortured simply because we were Christians  (Read 1140 times)

Moss

We were tortured simply because we were Christians
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:24 pm »
 From the West Coast of Africa to the deserts of Sinai, Bedouin tribes are conducting a human trafficking trade on a massive scale.
It's no secret. The trade reaps millions of dollars and deals with human misery. It could be stopped but so far no one has dared.
"By that time I had lost sense (sensation) in both my hands," an Eritrean torture victim told CBN News. "It was a result of the accumulated torture but mainly because (both) of my wrists were tied up so tightly, (and I was) hanged up from the ceiling for three days, the blood was cut off from my hands and the flesh started to literally drip from my hands."

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2013/July/Tortured-in-the-Sinai-I-Was-Hanged-for-Days/

clark thompson

Re: We were tortured simply because we were Christians
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »
From the West Coast of Africa to the deserts of Sinai, Bedouin tribes are conducting a human trafficking trade on a massive scale.
It's no secret. The trade reaps millions of dollars and deals with human misery. It could be stopped but so far no one has dared.
"By that time I had lost sense (sensation) in both my hands," an Eritrean torture victim told CBN News. "It was a result of the accumulated torture but mainly because (both) of my wrists were tied up so tightly, (and I was) hanged up from the ceiling for three days, the blood was cut off from my hands and the flesh started to literally drip from my hands."

We are hated because they first hated Him.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2013/July/Tortured-in-the-Sinai-I-Was-Hanged-for-Days/

Moss

Re: We were tortured simply because we were Christians
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 10:49:19 pm »
We are hated because they first hated Him.

Can't say that He didn't warn us. Pray for our African brothers and sisters.