Author Topic: You are my hiding place  (Read 939 times)

biblebuf

You are my hiding place
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:02:57 pm »
Each will be like a shelter from the wind, a refuge from the rain, like streams of water in a dry land and the shade of a massive rock in an arid land.(Isa. 32:2 )
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish-ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. (John 10:28)
The one who lives under the protection of the Most High dwells in the shadow of the Almighty. (Psa. 91:1 ) and there will be a booth for shade from heat by day, and a refuge and shelter from storm and rain. (Isa. 4:6 ) The Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. (Psa. 121:5, 6 )
 You are my hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance. Selah(Psa. 32:7 ) TFor You have been a stronghold for the poor, a stronghold for the humble person in his distress, a refuge from the rain, a shade from the heat. When the breath of the violent is like rain [against] a wall, (Isa. 25:4 )

Hal

Re: You are my hiding place
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:50:57 pm »
In other words, turn to Him for your salvation. He is our fortress .

Stegley

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 09:25:19 am »
Each will be like a shelter from the wind, a refuge from the rain, like streams of water in a dry land and the shade of a massive rock in an arid land.(Isa. 32:2 )
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish-ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. (John 10:28)
The one who lives under the protection of the Most High dwells in the shadow of the Almighty. (Psa. 91:1 ) and there will be a booth for shade from heat by day, and a refuge and shelter from storm and rain. (Isa. 4:6 ) The Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. (Psa. 121:5, 6 )
 You are my hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance. Selah(Psa. 32:7 ) TFor You have been a stronghold for the poor, a stronghold for the humble person in his distress, a refuge from the rain, a shade from the heat. When the breath of the violent is like rain [against] a wall, (Isa. 25:4 )

I was just wondering, can you share with us what exactly you do to enter this hiding place in God?   And, from what are you hiding?

biblebuf

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:52:53 am »
I was just wondering, can you share with us what exactly you do to enter this hiding place in God?   And, from what are you hiding?

It is a metaphor for security from eternal death and goes far beyond getting out of the rain.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

P.S. I have been reading your post on this board and I chose not to engage you in your childish antics.

Fat

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 11:27:50 am »

It is a metaphor for security from eternal death and goes far beyond getting out of the rain.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

P.S. I have been reading your post on this board and I chose not to engage you in your childish antics.
Me think Stegley P.Oed admin dude, he is not on the member list, or at least I can't find him.

clark thompson

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 05:20:53 pm »
We can go to Jesus to get thru our troubles.