Author Topic: Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God  (Read 1545 times)

biblebuf

Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God
« on: August 21, 2011, 04:16:52 pm »
When thou has eaten and are full, … thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee. (Deut. 8:10 )
Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God. (Deut. 8:11 ) One of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. (Luke 17:15-18 )
Every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. (1 Tim. 4:4 , 5 ) He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks. (Rom. 14:6 ) The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. (Prov. 10:22 )
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, … who forgiveth all thine iniquities; … who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (Psa. 103:1-4 )