Author Topic: I will remember My covenant  (Read 503 times)

biblebuf

I will remember My covenant
« on: December 18, 2013, 10:45:50 pm »
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. (John 6:37 )
for that is his only covering ; it is his cloak for his body. What else shall he sleep in? And it shall come about that when he cries out to Me, I will hear him, for I am gracious. (Exo. 22:27 ) Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God. (Lev. 26:44 ) "Nevertheless, I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. (Ezek. 16:60 )
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow ; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool. (Isa. 1:18 ) Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts ; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. (Isa. 55:7 )And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom !" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." (Luke 23:42, 43 )
A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench. (Isa. 42:3 )

clark thompson

Re: I will remember My covenant
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 10:11:17 am »
His covenant was sealed by Christ's blood.