Author Topic: He will be our guide even unto death  (Read 1162 times)

biblebuf

He will be our guide even unto death
« on: January 05, 2014, 05:07:44 pm »
He led them also by a straight way, To go to an inhabited city.. (Psa. 107:7 )
"He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness ; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye.  "Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions.  "The LORD alone guided him, And there was no foreign god with him. (Deut. 32:10-12 )  Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.(Isa. 46:4 )
He restores my soul ; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (Psa. 23:3 ,4 )
"And the LORD will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones ; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. (Isa. 58:11 ) For such is God, Our God forever and ever ; He will guide us until death. (Psa. 48:14 )  "Behold, God is exalted in His power ; Who is a teacher like Him? (Job 36:22 )

Fat

Re: He will be our guide even unto death
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 11:36:45 am »
When you walk with God, you don't take the lead.

clark thompson

Re: He will be our guide even unto death
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 04:39:46 pm »
This is why another term for Christians . He is followers of Christ, He leads.