Author Topic: The Lord will not forsake His people for His great name’s sake  (Read 570 times)

biblebuf

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psa. 9:10 )
The name of the LORD is a strong tower ; The righteous runs into it and is safe. (Prov. 18:10 ) "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid ; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." (Isa. 12:2 )
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psa. 37:25 ) For the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones ; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off.(Psa. 37:28 ) The Lord will not forsake his people for his great name’s sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people. (1 Sam. 12:22 ) Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us. (2 Cor. 1:10 )
Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have ; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU," so that we confidently say, "THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME ? (Heb. 13:5, 6 )