Author Topic: My Surgery tomorrow  (Read 1125 times)

OlympicClimb12

My Surgery tomorrow
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:18:19 pm »
 Hi to the members here at the forum. I will be having surgery tomorrow January 29. This will be done on my left ear concerning my hearing. . I am to get a device Cochlear implant. I have been have been naturally Deaf in my left ear since birth. Later I also lost hearing in my right ear. Currently I have an implant in my right hear with sound Processor.. Now I am having this done with my left ear. If you have any concerns to say or how this all works I will explain as best as I can the step by step process who needs this and how one can get this..

Maybe I will post tomorrow night if I am not too drowsy or head pain if not though I would be back on Thursday most likely. I can at least here and there drop in random posts people here can discuss. . I am pretty versatile from posting Biblical to Non Biblical posting topics. I’m not Billy Graham. I don't know the book heads and tails. But I do know many of the important aspects scriptures to work and live off of while I keep trying to improve over time..

Proverbs is one book for example that has been more difficult than some of the other ones. It took several translations for me to get the idea of some of the this Proverbial Biblical teaching study aspect. I'm not one of those know it all but usually do stick in the areas I know better than others.

So while I may know certain facts other Christians will bring out other dimensions in Bible understanding. . . I think that is part of being brought in one place each one brings a gift and Bible aspect that we may learn from others as we also share our understanding. Give and exchange. I did not learn the Bible by myself. .

I used to watch church TV a lot. I think it helped me to build a support of books and verses I try to round up in my head. Bible Gateway is a great help in looking for what one is trying to find. I don’t prefer those like Spurgeon though. I like those who can break things down much simpler and clearer. I often think those talking over our heads is trying to hide something from us. . Actually I believe what works with one may not work for the other. But each to their source of churches, concordances, and Bible commentaries.

So as I said I will be randomly looking posting as I get ready for tomorrow surgery. I’m kind of nervous. But once I think it is over a week or so later I will start to feel better again.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: My Surgery tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 09:01:30 pm »
I'll be praying that God guides the hands of your doctors.

Fat

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:01:48 pm »
I know what you mean about being nervous, I felt the same way last year when I had cataract surgery in both eyes. It turned out that the anticipation for the surgery was far worse than the actual surgery. I hope you can come back and tell us the same thing.

Moss

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:02:34 am »
Is Reagan said I hope your doctors are Republicans.  8)

OlympicClimb12

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My surgery was long but so far successful.
I will know more results as time goes by. My fiancee is typing for me right now so I will try to post some tomorrow.

Doctors said tonight is rest only. I will see how I feel tomorrow but for now I wanted to make sure I thanked everyone.
Thanks again. :)