Author Topic: Chick-fil-A gives free food to motorists stranded in Southern snowstorm  (Read 1731 times)

Moss

Chick-fil-A gives free food to motorists stranded in Southern snowstorm

A good number of those stranded motorists were able to find shelter in the storm thanks to the kindness and generosity of Chick-fil-A restaurant employees and the restaurant's owner, Mark Meadows.
Once the snow started accumulating, Meadows closed the restaurant and sent his staff home. But a few hours later, many of them returned – unable to get to their homes.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chick-fil-gives-free-food-to-motorists-stranded-in-southern-snowstorm/

OlympicClimb12

Re: Chick-fil-A gives free food to motorists stranded in Southern snowstorm
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:13:08 pm »
 I wonder how big this restaurant is. Could they have actually reached everyone on the 280 freeway?. Whenever I imagine those small restaurants can only feed 24 to 100 people. It was nice that they helped. But I wonder who else was out there to help all these stranded people. This restaurant alone tried to help everyone?.

You know if I was one of those people to get food I think I would have started often goring to this restaurant. . . It’s a way to pay them back for what they had done for a lot of people. . Just think if McDonald's had tried to do this people would be saying.

Oh no McDonald's is trying to give us food. First we are stranded now they they want to kill us off from that greasy high calorie salted food.. Because even in the worse times people have funny things to gripe about. ;) :D