Author Topic: There shall come forth a star out of Jacob  (Read 1034 times)

biblebuf

There shall come forth a star out of Jacob
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:21:34 pm »
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star. (Rev. 22:16 )
I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh: There shall come forth a star out of Jacob, And a sceptre shall rise out of Israel, And shall smite through the corners of Moab, And break down all the sons of tumult.(Num. 24:17 )
The night is far spent, and the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. (Rom. 13:12 ) Until the day be cool, and the shadows flee away, Turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart Upon the mountains of Bether. (Song 2:17 )
The keeper said, The morrowtide cometh, and night; if ye seek, seek ye, and be ye converted, and come ye. (And I the watchman answered, The morning cometh, and then the night; if ye need to seek, then seek ye, and then come ye back again.) (Isa. 25:12 )
Therefore again Jesus spake to them, and said [saying], I am the light of the world; he that followeth me, walketh not in darknesses, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12 ) and I shall give to him a morrow star. [and I shall give to him a morn star.] (Rev. 2:28 )
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: … lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. (Mark 13:33, 37 )

Fat

Re: There shall come forth a star out of Jacob
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:56:40 am »

Be careful, all angels were once referred to as morning stars: Job 38:7

And Satan was once a morning star: Isaiah 14:12