Author Topic: To present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable  (Read 1076 times)

biblebuf

To present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable
« on: January 27, 2014, 03:33:26 pm »
And no lie was found in their mouth ; they are blameles (Rev. 14:5 )
'In those days and at that time,' declares the LORD, 'search will be made for the iniquity of Israel, but there will be none ; and for the sins of Judah, but they will not be found ; for I will pardon those whom I leave as a remnant.' (Jer. 50:20 ) Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession ? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love. He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins Into the depths of the sea. (Mic. 7:18, 19 )
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved . (Eph. 1:6 ) In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: (Col. 1:22 )
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever . Amen. (Jude 24, 25)

clark thompson

Re: To present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 04:33:55 pm »
Sadly even many claim Christ don't attempt to live and be as we as believers should strive to be.

Hal

Re: To present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 07:25:49 pm »
Sadly even many claim Christ don't attempt to live and be as we as believers should strive to be.
If a person calls himself a Christian and never even attempts to change the way he lives. he has never really repented as  I see it,