Author Topic: I will carry you, I will deliver you.  (Read 981 times)

biblebuf

I will carry you, I will deliver you.
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:47:09 pm »
For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death. ( Psalms 48:14 ) He led them also by a straight way, To go to an inhabited city. ( Psalms 107:7 )
"He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye. "Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions. "The LORD alone guided him, And there was no foreign god with him.  (Deut. 32:10-12 ) Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you. ( Isa. 46:4 )
He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me  ( Psalms 23:3, 4 )
"And the LORD will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. ( Isa. 58:11 ) "Behold, God is exalted in His power; Who is a teacher like Him? ( Job 36:22 )
Upon You I was cast from birth; You have been my God from my mother's womb. ( Psalms 22:10) For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth. ( Psalms 71:5) 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:41:52 am by biblebuf »

Fat

Re: I will carry you, I will deliver you.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 11:03:16 am »
I can testify to the old age part. He has never wavered in His, support for me.

JB Horn

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 12:11:03 pm »
They teach you that it is hard to save a drowning man, and he must be approach from behind so that you can carry him back to shore. Why is it drowning men fight the person trying to save them instead of just allowing the person trying to save them to do what needs to be done.

clark thompson

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 04:00:42 pm »
His support I why I have made it as far as I have.