Author Topic: All our affairs are safe in Jehovah's hands  (Read 522 times)

biblebuf

All our affairs are safe in Jehovah's hands
« on: March 17, 2015, 03:29:36 pm »
All our affairs are safe in Jehovah's hands

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me (Psa. 31:15 ) Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the Lord. (Psa 31:24) The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.” (Psa 110:1) “The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, ‘Destroy!’ (Deu 33:27)
 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.   (Deut. 33:3 ) And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.  And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there  … And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee. (1 Kings 17:2-4, 8, 9 )
"For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? "For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. (Matt. 6:25, 32 )  No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier. (2Ti 2:4)
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Prov. 3:5, 6 )  for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city.” (Act 18:10) Casting all your care upon him; for he cares for you. (1 Pet. 5:7 ) “The Lord shall reign forever and ever.” For the horses of Pharaoh with his chariots and his horsemen went into the sea, and the Lord brought back the waters of the sea on them, but the sons of Israel walked on dry land through the midst of the sea. (Exo 15:18, 19)