Author Topic: He is the water from the sanctuary.  (Read 988 times)

biblebuf

He is the water from the sanctuary.
« on: April 19, 2015, 02:31:02 pm »
He is the water from the sanctuary.

"It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where  the river goes, will live. And there will be very many fish, for these waters go there and the others become fresh; so everything will live where  the river goes. "By the river on its bank, on one side and on the other, will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither and their fruit will not fail. They will bear every month because their water flows from the sanctuary, and their fruit will be for food and their leaves for healing." (Eze 47:9, 12)

And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter. (Zech 14:8)

"Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost. (Isa 55:1)

Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it, But the discipline of fools is folly. (Pro 16:22)

They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. (Psa 36:8-9)

and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ. (1 Co 10:4)

Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, 'Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water." but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."
(John 4:10, 14)

, In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:37-38)

Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. (Rev 21:6)

Moss

Re: He is the water from the sanctuary.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:56:01 am »
Without cost‼️

Fat

Re: He is the water from the sanctuary.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 09:50:22 am »
Water is a good analogy, life cannot exist without it. As BB points out it is used in both the OT and NT  to make the point eternal life will not exist without Christ.