Author Topic: Forgive each other and we will be forgiven.  (Read 496 times)

biblebuf

Forgive each other and we will be forgiven.
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:19:27 pm »
Forgive each other and we will be forgiven.

"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions. (Mat 6:15)
 'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors (Matthew 6:12) Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. (Matthew 18:21-22) "Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions.  [" But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions."] (Mark 11:25-26) Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32) "And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, 'I repent,' forgive him." (Luk 17:4)
'And forgive us our sins, For we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation.'" (Luke 11:4)
"If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained." (John 20:23)

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. (Luke 6:37)