Author Topic: Do you know the shepherds voice?  (Read 812 times)

biblebuf

Do you know the shepherds voice?
« on: May 29, 2015, 12:04:11 am »
Do you know the shepherds voice?

John 10:2-4 "But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep.  "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.  "When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

John 10:10, 11, 14, 15 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. "I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

Isaiah 40:11 He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

Revelation 7:17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Micah 5:6 And He will arise and shepherd His flock In the strength of the LORD , In the majesty of the name of the LORD His God. And they will remain, Because at that time He will be great To the ends of the earth.

Matthew 2:6 'AND YOU, BETHLEHEM, LAND OF JUDAH, ARE BY NO MEANS LEAST AMONG THE LEADERS OF JUDAH; FOR OUT OF YOU SHALL COME FORTH A RULER WHO WILL SHEPHERD MY PEOPLE ISRAEL.' "

Hebrews 13:20 Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord ,

1 Peter 5:4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.

Ezekiel 34:12 "As a shepherd cares for his herd in the day when he is among his scattered sheep, so I will care for My sheep and will deliver them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day.

Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Fat

Re: Do you know the shepherds voice?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 03:06:17 pm »
 Unfortunately there are many that followed the voice of The thief.