Bible Talk > Eschatology

One week as 7 years????

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fat:

--- Quote from: Proa42 on January 18, 2012, 03:13:35 pm ---Too bad you don't want to apply yourself. This is not about whether Jesus is The Christ.

It's about knowing the Word.

Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

--- End quote ---

BB is right you read the bible with blinders on. You ask a question and got a correct answer, it may not be the one you want but it is biblical correct.

Proa42:
As said, "It's too bad you don't want to apply yourselves."

You've answered nothing, nor advanced yourselves in the slightest.

True it is, that I read the bible with blinders on.
I think you don't know what the purpose of blinders are. You see, horses wear blinders so they focus on the road ahead are not distracted by whats going on to the left or right. In that you are surely correct, and I boast myself to be in blinders.

I leave you to tickle each others ears.

Christopher_John:
Pro42,
I find your knowledge to be comical at best, the Prophecy eludes you because you have not been given the gift to understand scripture.  The prophecy of the 70 weeks is beyond your comprehension as Christ himself referred to Daniel and the destruction of the temple.  If Christ made reference to a Prophet then He fully supported that Prophet as being a true Prophet.

Matthew 24

--- Quote ---1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.
--- End quote ---

Clearly as spoken by the words of Christ Himself..you are not in understanding.

C.J.

Proa42:
It is clear you can't answer the simple question. You are either not willing or unable to learn. You are comfortable in blind belief and anything that you perceive as a threat, you treat as such - much to your loss.

I know the prophecy. I know it is about 490 years.

This is not about that. You children have a lot to learn.  And, that's what this thread was meant to be - a learning opportunity.

You all are in such fear that you immediately go into a defensive posture when you perceive your territory is threatened. Anyone who has ever observed great apes in a territorial defense display will recognize the debris tossing and attack postures displayed here.

Fat:

--- Quote from: Proa42 on February 14, 2012, 01:38:02 pm ---It is clear you can't answer the simple question. You are either not willing or unable to learn. You are comfortable in blind belief and anything that you perceive as a threat, you treat as such - much to your loss.

I know the prophecy. I know it is about 490 years.

This is not about that. You children have a lot to learn.  And, that's what this thread was meant to be - a learning opportunity.

You all are in such fear that you immediately go into a defensive posture when you perceive your territory is threatened. Anyone who has ever observed great apes in a territorial defense display will recognize the debris tossing and attack postures displayed here.

--- End quote ---

Over the years we have put up with a lot of that ape dung of yours because you are an old fart stuck in his ways.

--- Quote from:  Proa42 ---So, how do we know from scripture (not popular commentary), the 70 weeks of Daniel is interpreted correctly to be 70 periods of 7 years?

Remember - no "commentary" reference allowed.

Oh yeah - "It just is" is not a valid answer either.
--- End quote ---

It's been answerred by three people, now take your meds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version