Author Topic: I Suffer In His Strength  (Read 478 times)

biblebuf

I Suffer In His Strength
« on: August 12, 2015, 05:36:59 pm »
I Suffer For His Strength

Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19 Though the fig tree should not blossom And there be no fruit on the vines, Though the yield of the olive should fail And the fields produce no food, Though the flock should be cut off from the fold And there be no cattle in the stalls, Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. The Lord GOD is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds' feet, And makes me walk on my high places. For the choir director, on my stringed instruments.

Romans 14: 8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. 

1 Peter 2: 21 For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps,

Psalms 51: 12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation And sustain me with a willing spirit.

Job 29: 12 - 13 Because I delivered the poor who cried for help, And the orphan who had no helper. "The blessing of the one ready to perish came upon me, And I made the widow's heart sing for joy.

2 Corinthians 5: 14 - 17 For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

Romans 15: 13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

John 15: 13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.