Author Topic: When the veil was torn our door was open.  (Read 886 times)

biblebuf

When the veil was torn our door was open.
« on: October 10, 2015, 04:56:19 pm »
When the veil was torn our door was open.

Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden. (Gen. 4:16 )  But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear. (Isa. 59:2 )  "Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, The one that remains faithful. (Joh 14:2 )
By a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh,    (Heb. 10:20 ) And the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.   (Mar 15:38 )  because the sun was obscured; and the veil of the temple was torn in two.  ( Luke 23:45)  for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. (Ep 2:18)
  Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. (Heb. 12:14 )
 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.  (John 14:6 ) but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,  (2 Tim. 1:10 )  This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, (Heb 6:19)
The Holy Spirit is signifying this, that the way into the holy place has not yet been disclosed while the outer tabernacle is still standing,   (Heb. 9:8 ) For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,  (Eph. 2:14 ) And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. (Matt. 27:51 )  Now when I came to Troas for the gospel of Christ and when a door was opened for me in the Lord,   (2 Cor 2:12.)
"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.    (Matt. 7:14 ) So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.  … "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.  (John 10:7, 9)
'I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name. (Re 3:8.)
When they had arrived and gathered the church together, they began to report all things that God had done with them and how He had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles. ( Acts 14:27)

Moss

Re: When the veil was torn our door was open.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 10:58:40 am »
The veil of the LAW has been removed and the most holy room is open to us. AMEN!