Bible Talk > Eschatology

The Beast Revelation

<< < (2/3) > >>

michae1:

--- Quote from: Fat on March 28, 2016, 10:16:59 am ---Mac

He is from the UCC (PC) church, the are not  exactly bible based.

From 2005

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/national/05church.html

United Church of Christ Backs Same-SexMarriage

--- End quote ---

I support unions. Does that make me a Democrat?

Fat:

--- Quote from: michae1 on March 28, 2016, 11:45:25 am ---    I support unions. Does that make me a Democrat?

--- End quote ---

That's a strawdog argument.

The question here is do you support the Scriptures?   Are the Scriptures  without err  and the word of God?

michae1:

--- Quote from: Fat on March 28, 2016, 12:10:18 pm --- That's a strawdog argument.

The question here is do you support the Scriptures?   Are the Scriptures  without err  and the word of God?

--- End quote ---

Do you believe everything your Church says without question? Not I.

Fat:

--- Quote from: michae1 on March 28, 2016, 12:37:08 pm ---  Do you believe everything your Church says without question? Not I.

--- End quote ---

I would never attend a church that taught against scripture  and I check everything that comes out of the church with the Scriptures. You apparently have no problem with that.

macuser:

--- Quote from: michae1 on March 28, 2016, 12:37:08 pm ---  Do you believe everything your Church says without question? Not I.

--- End quote ---

Romans 16:17
 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.

2Ti 3:14 
But continue in the things that you have learned and have been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

2Ti 3:15 
and that from a babe you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

2Ti 3:16 
All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version