Author Topic: Their Redeemer is strong  (Read 712 times)

biblebuf

Their Redeemer is strong
« on: May 22, 2016, 11:40:35 pm »
Their Redeemer is strong

"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. (Acts 20:28) Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;  (Psa. 103:4 )
"Their Redeemer is strong, the LORD of hosts is His name; He will vigorously plead their case So that He may bring rest to the earth, But turmoil to the inhabitants of Babylon. (Jer. 50:34 ) In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace (Eph 1:7) Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? Shall I redeem them from death? O Death, where are your thorns? O Sheol, where is your sting? Compassion will be hidden from My sight. (Hos. 13:14 )
 Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.  (Heb. 2:14, 15 )
"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."    (John 3:36 ) just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." (Matt 20:28)
Ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. (Col. 3:3, 4 )  When He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed--for our testimony to you was believed. (2 Thes. 1:10) who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time. (1 Tim 2:6)
 And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. (Rev 5:9) who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds. (Tit 2:14) and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. ( Heb 9:12 ) knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers,   but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. (1 Pet 1:18-19 ) For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. (Heb 9:15) He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; Holy and awesome is His name. (Psa 111:9)

Fat

Re: Their Redeemer is strong
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:11:33 pm »
John 10:28  and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.  29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.