Author Topic: I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight  (Read 618 times)

biblebuf

I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:47:34 am »
I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 )  It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. (1 Timothy 1:15 )
  For I know my transgressions, And my sin is ever before me. Against You, You only, I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight, So that You are justified when You speak And blameless when You judge.  (Psa. 51:3, 4 ) And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee. (Luke 5:20 )  having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. (Titus 2:14) 
"So he got up and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. (Luke 15:20 ) "I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." (Isa. 44:22 ) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (Colossians 1:14 )  I am writing to you, little children, because your sins have been forgiven you for His name's sake. (1 John 2:12 ) Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.  (Eph. 4:32 ) That he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.  (Rom. 3:26 ) They shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. (Rev. 3:4 )  And all the country of Judea was going out to him, and all the people of Jerusalem; and they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, confessing their sins. (Mark 1:5) 
This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. (1 John 5:6 )

Fat

Re: I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 10:34:12 am »
Amen, that is the gospel in a nut shell.