Author Topic: We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.  (Read 558 times)

biblebuf

We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.
« on: October 03, 2016, 11:42:33 pm »
We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.

And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. (1 Cor. 12:5 )
Azmaveth son of Adiel was in charge of the royal storehouses. Jonathan son of Uzziah was in charge of the storehouses in the outlying districts, in the towns, the villages and the watchtowers. 26 Ezri son of Kelub was in charge of the workers who farmed the land. 27 Shimei the Ramathite was in charge of the vineyards. Zabdi the Shiphmite was in charge of the produce of the vineyards for the wine vats….Jaziz the Hagrite was in charge of the flocks. All these were the officials in charge of King David’s property. (1 Chr. 27:25-27, 31 ) Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith; ( Rom 12:6 ) For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. ( Prov 2:6 ) Yet I wish that all men were even as I myself am. However, each man has his own gift from God, one in this manner, and another in that. ( 1 Cor 7:7 )

And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. (1 Cor. 12:28 ) All these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. (1 Cor. 12:11 )
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 Whoever  speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever  serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. ( 1 Pet. 4:10, 11 )
And Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men." ( Mark 1:17 ) "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. ( Acts 20:28 )

But Peter said to him, "May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! ( Acts 8:20 )