Bible Talk > Eschatology

There will be two more temples built in Jerusalem

<< < (6/6)

Defacto:

--- Quote from: Fat on January 01, 2017, 11:46:17 pm ---We don't really disagree on the two wetnesses, I believe that they will be at the first half of the 7 years. When I was saying that "John MacArthur gets it right", I was referring to the Temple, a physical Temple, we know it will be present during the tribulation. It is because of the authority of two wetnesses that the sacrifice and offering can occur in the Temple. The question that we have no answer for, is the Temple built before the rapture or overnight after the rapture?

About the wetnesses

David Pepe

J. Dwight Pentecost

Something else we should consider on the time line considering the two witnesses, there will be no one to wetness to in the last half.

Matt. 24:15-21

--- End quote ---

Hi Fat

The 144,000 Israelite evangelists will be placed on earth by God, in Rev.7, the same way He will do so with the two witnesses, in Rev.11.  They will enter the scene at tne end of the sixth seal/the beginning of the seventh sel.  The results of their ministry, is the Great Multitude, in Rev.7.  The same ones who are recorded as the tribulation martyrs/saints in Rev.20:4.  Who will, when resurrected, serve as priests for Jesus and the Father, according to Rev.20:6, in the fourth temple Jesus will build, according to Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40-47.  During Jesus Millennial reign on earth, on the throne of David, fulfilling Acts 2:29-30 and 15:16, in the restored kingdom of Israel, fulfilling Mt.6:10 and Acts 1:6.

With reference to how many people will be left on earth at the end of the tribulation, there is more than seven billion now, for example, if the trib began now, and end at Jesus second coming, seven years later, with Israel alone, there will only be one third of them left, according to Zech.13:8.  If we were to use that formula, the population of those left on earth at the end of the trib, would be something like two and a third billion.  So it is safe to conclude, there will definitely be people on earth during the final 3.5 years of the trib.

Defacto

Fat:

--- Quote from: Defacto on January 02, 2017, 08:43:31 am ---

Hi Fat

The 144,000 Israelite evangelists will be placed on earth by God, in Rev.7, the same way He will do so with the two witnesses, in Rev.11.  They will enter the scene at tne end of the sixth seal/the beginning of the seventh sel.  The results of their ministry, is the Great Multitude, in Rev.7.  The same ones who are recorded as the tribulation martyrs/saints in Rev.20:4.  Who will, when resurrected, serve as priests for Jesus and the Father, according to Rev.20:6, in the fourth temple Jesus will build, according to Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40-47.  During Jesus Millennial reign on earth, on the throne of David, fulfilling Acts 2:29-30 and 15:16, in the restored kingdom of Israel, fulfilling Mt.6:10 and Acts 1:6.

With reference to how many people will be left on earth at the end of the tribulation, there is more than seven billion now, for example, if the trib began now, and end at Jesus second coming, seven years later, with Israel alone, there will only be one third of them left, according to Zech.13:8.  If we were to use that formula, the population of those left on earth at the end of the trib, would be something like two and a third billion.  So it is safe to conclude, there will definitely be people on earth during the final 3.5 years of the trib.

Defacto

--- End quote ---

Defacto

We are talking about Jew in the last half of the week, I don't know what your post has to do with the discussion but I have seen that you do not address the issue directly and choose not to get into the kind of discussion you have been having on this forum.

Thank You for your time and have a good new year.

Defacto:

--- Quote from: Fat on January 02, 2017, 03:58:41 pm ---Defacto

We are talking about Jew in the last half of the week, I don't know what your post has to do with the discussion but I have seen that you do not address the issue directly and choose not to get into the kind of discussion you have been having on this forum.

Thank You for your time and have a good new year.

--- End quote ---

My response to subject material addressed to me has always been relevant to the issue.  My regrets you fail to see that.

Defacto 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version