Author Topic: BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS  (Read 495 times)

biblebuf

BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS
« on: August 04, 2018, 08:08:51 pm »

BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

1 Peter 3:14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats ; do not be frightened.”

Rom 8:17-23  and if children, also heirs, heirs, indeed, of God, and heirs together of Christ -- if, indeed, we suffer together, that we may also be glorified together.
18. For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory about to be revealed in us;
19. for the earnest looking out of the creation doth expect the revelation of the sons of God;
20. for to vanity was the creation made subject -- not of its will, but because of Him who did subject [it] -- in hope,
21. that also the creation itself shall be set free from the servitude of the corruption to the liberty of the glory of the children of God;
22. for we have known that all the creation doth groan together, and doth travail in pain together till now.
23. And not only [so], but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting -- the redemption of our body;

1 Cor 4:12-13 ;And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

2 Cor 1:7 ;And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

Phil 1:29 ;For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake

Phil 2:27-30 ;For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. 28 I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful. 29 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation: 30 Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.

Phil 3:10 ;That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Col 1:24 ;Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

2 Thess 1:4-5 ;So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2 Tim 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Jam 5:10 ;Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

1 Pet 4:13-14 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Mat 5:10; Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Peter 2:19-20  for this [is] gracious, if because of conscience toward God any one doth endure sorrows, suffering unrighteously;
20. for what renown [is it], if sinning and being buffeted, ye do endure [it]? but if, doing good and suffering [for it], ye do endure, this [is] gracious with God,

Luke 6:22-23   'Happy are ye when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you, and shall reproach, and shall cast forth your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake --
23. rejoice in that day, and leap, for lo, your reward [is] great in the heaven, for according to these things were their fathers doing to the prophets.

2 Corinthians 12:10  wherefore I am well pleased in infirmities, in damages, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses -- for Christ; for whenever I am infirm, then I am powerful;.

Acts 18:9-10   And the Lord said through a vision in the night to Paul, 'Be not afraid, but be speaking and thou mayest be not silent;
10. because I am with thee, and no one shall set on thee to do thee evil; because I have much people in this city;'