Author Topic: The Everlasting Joy From God  (Read 699 times)

biblebuf

The Everlasting Joy From God
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:22:35 am »
The Everlasting Joy From God

Hebrews 10:34 For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and a lasting one.

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For to a person who is good in His sight He has given wisdom and knowledge and joy

Psalm 4:7 You have put gladness in my heart, More than when their grain and new wine abound.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Luke 2: 10, 11  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Jeremiah 15:16  Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.

1 Thessalonians 1:6 You also became imitators of us and of the Lord, having received the word in much tribulation with the joy of the Holy Spirit,

Luke 24:51, 52 While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy,

Acts 16:34 And he brought them into his house and set food before them, and rejoiced greatly, having believed in God with his whole household.

Luke 1:47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Proverbs 12:20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.

Psalm 132:16  "Her priests also I will clothe with salvation, And her godly ones will sing aloud for joy.

Acts 5:41  And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

1 Peter 1:8 and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,