Author Topic: GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN  (Read 695 times)

biblebuf

GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN
« on: September 30, 2018, 12:18:10 am »

GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN

We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. (1 John 3:16 ) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. (John 10:11)
 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. (Ephesians 5:2) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13 )  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. (1 John 4:11 ) Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. (Eph. 4:32 ) bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. (Col. 3:13 )   For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps, (1 Pet. 2:21 )
"If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. "For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you. (John 13:14, 15 ) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. (John 13:34) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;(Ephesians 5:25)
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (John 10:15)

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:6-8)

Fat

Re: GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 11:57:30 am »
All love comes from our Father in heaven.