Author Topic: GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST  (Read 650 times)

biblebuf

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST
« on: October 23, 2018, 12:06:36 am »
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST

"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. (Matt. 6:9 ) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:14)
for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exo. 34:14 )
"Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders? (Exo. 15:11 ) "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME." (Rev. 4:8 ) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. ( Revelation 4:11 )
Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come before Him; Worship the LORD in holy array. (1 Chr. 16:29 ) I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory." (Isa. 6:1-3 ) "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; But now my eye sees You; Therefore I retract, And I repent in dust and ashes." (Job 42:5, 6 )
Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. (Revelation 5:12)
 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 ) For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness. (Heb. 12:10 ) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, let us draw near with a true heart. (Heb. 10:19, 22 )

macuser

Re: GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 01:44:32 pm »
let us draw near with a true heart.

Amen