Author Topic: The good person brings forth good  (Read 800 times)

biblebuf

The good person brings forth good
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:31:00 am »

The good person brings forth good

"So then, you will know them by their fruits. (Matt. 7:20 )
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (1 John 3:7 ) For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. (Luke 6:43) Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water. Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. (Jas. 3:11-13 ) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? (Matthew 7:16) Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. (1 Pet. 2:12 )
Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit. (Matt. 12:33 ) The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil. (Matt. 12:35 )
What more was there to do for my vineyard, that I have not done in it? When I looked for it to yield grapes, why did it yield wild grapes? (Isa. 5:4 )
  And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: (Acts 5:38)

macuser

Re: The good person brings forth good
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 06:13:09 pm »
You know by the way he treats othery and the way he talks of others when they are not around. Christians do not speak ill of others.