Author Topic: The bible on HATRED  (Read 1266 times)

biblebuf

The bible on HATRED
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:21:47 am »
HATRED

Leviticus 19:17
17. 'You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart; you may surely reprove your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him.

Proverbs 10:12
12. Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

1 John 3:15
15. Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Proverbs 10:18
18. He who conceals hatred [has] lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.

Proverbs 26:26
26. [Though his] hatred covers itself with guile, His wickedness will be revealed before the assembly.

Proverbs 26:24
24. He who hates disguises [it] with his lips, But he lays up deceit in his heart.

Proverbs 15:17
17. Better is a dish of vegetables where love is Than a fattened ox [served] with hatred.

1 John 4:20
20. If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Proverbs 26:28
28. A lying tongue hates those it crushes, And a flattering mouth works ruin.

Psalm 34:21
21. Evil shall slay the wicked, And those who hate the righteous will be condemned.

Matthew 5:44
44. "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Titus 3:3
3. For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.

JB Horn

Re: The bible on HATRED
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 08:40:38 am »
Hate is a tool of Satan. Love is a tool of God.

I would like to revise the above statement: hate is the tool of Democrats.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:23:27 am by JB Horn »

Moss

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 12:09:19 am »
Hate will consume you and ruin your life. Hate is like a cancer of your thoughts.

biblebuf

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:13:59 pm »
Hello Susan, if we love God with all our might,  all our hearts and all our soul we don’t have any room left for Hate. ❤️

biblebuf

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 09:18:49 pm »
Everything has its opposite. Life and the world are symmetrical. The antithesis of love is hate. God hates his enemies, the wicked and Satan. God does not love everybody. He only loves the righteous who love him. Proverbs 8:17. "I love them that love me..." Psalm 146:8. "...the Lord loveth the righteous". SOS 1:4. "...the upright love thee". God hates sin and evil and when the Messiah comes, he will abolish it from the earth. God is coming to judge us and he will cut off the wicked from the earth. Proverbs 2:22.

Lucky for me you're wrong.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 4:10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

Romans 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Shalom
BB