Author Topic: ACCESS TO GOD, COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE  (Read 707 times)

biblebuf

ACCESS TO GOD, COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE
« on: May 24, 2019, 04:10:40 pm »

ACCESS TO GOD, COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE

John 10:7
7. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9
9. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:6
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 5:2
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Ephesians 2:13
13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 3:12
12. In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Hebrews 7:25
25. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 10:19
19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

1 Peter 3:18
18. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Ephesians 2:18
18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Acts 14:27
27. And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

Hebrews 11:6
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 6:6
6. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

1 Peter 1:17
17. And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Hebrews 4:16
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.