Author Topic: FRIENDSHIP (WE HAVE NEED OF EACH OTHER)  (Read 571 times)

biblebuf

FRIENDSHIP (WE HAVE NEED OF EACH OTHER)
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:19:19 am »

FRIENDSHIP (WE HAVE NEED OF EACH OTHER)

Genesis 2:18  
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Numbers 11:14  
 I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.

Proverbs 17:17
17. A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 18:24
24. A man of [too many] friends [comes] to ruin, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Proverbs 27:6
6. Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy.

Proverbs 27:10
10. Do not forsake your own friend or your father's friend, And do not go to your brother's house in the day of your calamity; Better is a neighbor who is near than a brother far away.

Proverbs 27:17
17. Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
9. Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.
10. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.
11. Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm [alone]?
12. And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three [strands] is not quickly torn apart.

Luke 11:5-10
5. Then He said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and goes to him at midnight and says to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves;
6. for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him';
7. and from inside he answers and says, 'Do not bother me; the door has already been shut and my children and I are in bed; I cannot get up and give you [anything].'
8. "I tell you, even though he will not get up and give him [anything] because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will get up and give him as much as he needs.
9. "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
10. "For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.

John 15:13-15
13. "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
14. "You are My friends if you do what I command you.
15. "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

1 Corinthians 12:18-21  
18  But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19  And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20  But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21  And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Fat

Re: FRIENDSHIP (WE HAVE NEED OF EACH OTHER)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 11:55:52 pm »
NEVER ALONE

John 15:26
26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, [that is] the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,