Author Topic: IGNORANCE OF GOD.  (Read 767 times)

biblebuf

IGNORANCE OF GOD.
« on: August 07, 2019, 12:38:41 am »

IGNORANCE OF GOD.

Exodus 5:2  But Pharaoh said, "Who is the LORD that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the LORD, and besides, I will not let Israel go."

Psalm 95:10 "For forty years I loathed [that] generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways.

Galatians 4:8 However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods.

Acts 17:23 "For while I was passing through and examining the objects of your worship, I also found an altar with this inscription, 'TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.' Therefore what you worship in ignorance, this I proclaim to you.

John 8:19  Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

1 John 4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. e.

1John 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:6 No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him.

Mat 22:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Acts 17:30 "Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all [people] everywhere should repent,

Ephesians 4:18 being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

Romans 1:28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

John 15:21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

John 16:3 "These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.

Isaiah 56:11 And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied. And they are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one.

Luke 12:48 but the one who did not know [it], and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

John 17:25 "O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me;

JB Horn

Re: IGNORANCE OF GOD.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 10:12:33 am »
I am one of those who believe that all mankind know that there is some form a creator. Find a scientist that believes that there is no design in the universe.