Author Topic: BECAUSE HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US  (Read 761 times)

biblebuf

BECAUSE HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:56:09 pm »

BECAUSE HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US

We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. (1 John 3:16 )

and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. (Eph. 3:19 )

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (John 10:15)

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13 )

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (Matthew 20:28 )

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich. (2 Cor. 8:9 )

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:11 )

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. (Eph. 4:32 )

bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. (Col. 3:13 )

For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps, (1 Pet. 2:21 )

"If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. "For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you (John 13:14, 15 )

Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles. (Romans 16:4)

Hal

Re: BECAUSE HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 08:40:37 am »

“And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.”
Mark‬ 12:29-31‬ KJV‬‬