Author Topic: Obama policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital  (Read 1278 times)

Fat

Obama policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:59:49 am »
Several pro-Israel sections of the 2008 Democratic Party platform have been removed from the 2012 platform—on Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, and Hamas. The new platform represents another shift by the Obama Democrats toward the Palestinian position on key issues in the peace process.

For Jerusalem, the new platform has been brought into line with the Obama administration’s policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and supporting its division.
http://freebeacon.com/pro-israel-language-removed-from-democratic-party-platform/

Joel 3:2 I will gather all the nations and take them to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. I will enter into judgment with them there because of My people, My inheritance Israel. The nations have scattered the Israelites in foreign countries and divided up My land.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: Obama policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 11:52:34 pm »
Was reading this old post and had to stop and give thanks for the work of the present government on Jerusalem.