Author Topic: I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD  (Read 880 times)

biblebuf

I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD
« on: February 06, 2020, 11:58:06 pm »

I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD

Psalms 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in man.

Isaiah 12:2 "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation."

Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that fears the LORD, That obeys the voice of His servant, That walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.

Psalms 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Nahum 1:7  The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him.

Psalms 37:3  Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.

Psalms 65:5 By awesome [deeds] You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea;

Isaiah 26:4 "Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, [we have] an everlasting Rock.

Psalms 78:22 Because they did not believe in God And did not trust in His salvation.

1 Peter 5:7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

2 Corinthians 1:9 indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead;

Proverbs 28:25 An arrogant man stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the LORD will prosper.