Author Topic: Priest of Archd. of Boston – @bostoncatholic – openly supports the abortion  (Read 496 times)

Moss

Priest of Archd. of Boston – @bostoncatholic – openly supports the abortion position of Dems and #Biden2020

Washington, D.C. Newsroom, Aug 26, 2020 / 03:00 pm MT (CNA).- A Boston priest has said he believes in “a woman’s right to choose” on the issue of abortion, and will continue his advocacy for Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, despite Catholic teaching on abortion and a Church prohibition on clerical advocacy for political candidates.
Msgr. Paul Garrity of the Archdiocese of Boston spoke to CNA Tuesday, after attracting criticism for a Facebook post endorsing former vice president Joe Biden for president.
In an Aug. 23 Facebook post titled “I AM PRO-LIFE AND SUPPORT JOE BIDEN,” Msgr. Garrity wrote: “I am pro-life and I believe in a woman’s right to choose. I will vote for Joe Biden for President because I believe that Joe Biden is pro-life like me.”

https://wdtprs.com/2020/08/priest-of-archd-of-boston-bostoncatholic-openly-supports-the-abortion-position-of-dems-and-biden2020/