Author Topic: The biblical truth about homosexual marriage.  (Read 1689 times)

Hal

The biblical truth about homosexual marriage.
« on: November 11, 2012, 05:20:56 pm »
The biblical truth about homosexual marriage.

There is a misconception concerning homosexuality and the Bible. Many liberals attempt to infer that because Christ did not mention the sin in no longer exist in the New Testament. They fail to mention that the apostles that were appointed by Christ do in fact mention the sin and condemn it. The apostles also make it very clear that those who practice it will never enter heaven.

New Testament

Rom 1:26
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions ; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural ,

1 Corinthians 6:9
Do you not know that the unjust will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be deceived: no sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,

1 Timothy 1:10

for the sexually immoral and homosexuals, for kidnappers, liars, perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to the sound teaching 11 based on the glorious gospel of the blessed God that was entrusted to me.
There are a ton of Scriptures on this matter bu I'll just give you a few.

Old Testament

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood shall be upon them.

None of this in any way means that a homosexual who does not practice homosexuality cannot make it into heaven. Homosexuality is on the same plane as an adulterer or adulterous.

Fat

Re: The biblical truth about homosexual marriage.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:29:26 pm »
 2 timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine ; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

I think that about covers churches that get involved inhomosexual marriage.

Moss

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 01:16:01 pm »
2 timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine ; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

I think that about covers churches that get involved inhomosexual marriage.

Paul was right they can't hear except for what they want to hear.

clark thompson

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 03:58:17 pm »
I agree with all this and would like to add all sin can before forgivinen with prayer to Jesus and repentence including all sexual sins. However sinners do not go to heaven. That is why we need Chrover our sins and live our life for Him. One can not live a life for the Lord a live a life that is an abomanation in His eyes.

macuser

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 09:05:22 am »
I agree with all this and would like to add all sin can before forgivinen with prayer to Jesus and repentence including all sexual sins. However sinners do not go to heaven. That is why we need Chrover our sins and live our life for Him. One can not live a life for the Lord a live a life that is an abomanation in His eyes.

Well put, we must love our God with all our heart and soul. If you put Him first the answer to gay marriage is that is obvious.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 04:44:04 pm »

I think that about covers churches that get involved in homosexual marriage.

Yes Fat, we call that the homosexual agenda. For some reason they want us to tell them that they are normal.  Classifying them as being married apparently makes them feel that their lifestyle is not perverted. They will flock to any church that preaches this message of political correctness.