Author Topic: Job ask, "When a man dies, will he come back to life?"  (Read 1353 times)

Fat

Job ask, "When a man dies, will he come back to life?"
« on: December 08, 2012, 12:15:19 am »
Job is said to be the oldest book in the Bible.

Job 14:14-16
When a man dies, will he come back to life? [If so,] I would wait all the days of my struggle until my relief comes.   You would call, and I would answer You. You would long for the work of Your hands.   For then You would count my steps but would not take note of my sin.

Job never got to read the New Testament, but his answer came for us to read.

Galatians 6:7-8
7 Don't be deceived: God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows he will also reap, 8 because the one who sows to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh, but the one who sows to the Spirit will reap eternal life from the Spirit.

John 3:16
"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 5:13
I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.   

clark thompson

Re: Job ask, "When a man dies, will he come back to life?"
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:53:14 pm »
I think people and Jobs day may have wonder that just like people do today

Fat

Re: Job ask, "When a man dies, will he come back to life?"
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 10:28:29 pm »
I think people and Jobs day may have wonder that just like people do today

There are those today that wonder alright. We all need Faith.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed : blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed .

Romans 8:24 For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope ; for who hopes for what he already sees ?

Mark 9:24 Immediately the boy's father cried out and said, "I do believe ; help my unbelief."