Author Topic: Who is responsible for Jesus's crucifixion?  (Read 6214 times)

ewq1938

Re: Who is responsible for Jesus's crucifixion?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 12:37:22 am »
Well I'll tell your partner, if you believe that the Jews are responsible and your free from any responsibility have at it.

It's what God says in the bible he authored. It's strange to me that you would appear to disagree with that. It's in black and white:

Matthew 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

John 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

John 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 

Why did they want to kill Jesus?

Joh 5:15  The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
Joh 5:16  And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
Joh 5:17  But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Joh 5:18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Fat

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 12:40:20 am »
It's what God says in the bible he authored. It's strange to me that you would appear to disagree with that. It's in black and white:

Matthew 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

John 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

John 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 

Why did they want to kill Jesus?

Joh 5:15  The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
Joh 5:16  And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
Joh 5:17  But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Joh 5:18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Like I said partner you want to deny the responsibility that's up to you.

Nighty night

ewq1938

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 12:52:06 am »
It's always best to accept what God tells us rather than invent our own answers.

Like I said partner you want to deny the responsibility that's up to you.

Nighty night