Author Topic: The rebellion in Heaven  (Read 3064 times)

Domenic

The rebellion in Heaven
« on: September 07, 2013, 10:29:36 am »
The rebellion in Heaven

After Adam was created, one third of the angels rebelled, and were cast down to earth. After this event, Satan was allowed to come, and go, in, and out of Heaven. A clear sign he was not one of those cast down. But he had something to do with the rebellion.

Genesis 3:15. God is talking to, Satan, about what he had done, and about two seeds. This scripture is the key to the complete Bible. It is the apex of mans past, present, and future history.
This event of the rebellion brings up questions religions tend to put aside.

1) there are many trees spoken of in the Bible. All these trees are symbolic. There are so many trees spoken of, one could build a symbolic forest. Why are the two trees in the Garden not viewed as symbolic also?

2) What made the angels rebel after Adam was created?  Did the creation of Adam change their lives in any way? Was it something God wanted them to do?  We know he told the angels to serve man.  Did they refuse to do this?

Angels can not reproduce. They have no need for seed like an animal, or man has…so what is God talking about when he referred to Satan’s seed in Genesis 3:15?

I would like to hear what you think, but please, back your reply with scripture.

Hal

Re: The rebellion in Heaven
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 11:51:16 am »
The rebellion in Heaven

After Adam was created, one third of the angels rebelled, and were cast down to earth. After this event, Satan was allowed to come, and go, in, and out of Heaven. A clear sign he was not one of those cast down. But he had something to do with the rebellion.

Genesis 3:15. God is talking to, Satan, about what he had done, and about two seeds. This scripture is the key to the complete Bible. It is the apex of mans past, present, and future history.
This event of the rebellion brings up questions religions tend to put aside.

1) there are many trees spoken of in the Bible. All these trees are symbolic. There are so many trees spoken of, one could build a symbolic forest. Why are the two trees in the Garden not viewed as symbolic also?

2) What made the angels rebel after Adam was created?  Did the creation of Adam change their lives in any way? Was it something God wanted them to do?  We know he told the angels to serve man.  Did they refuse to do this?

Angels can not reproduce. They have no need for seed like an animal, or man has…so what is God talking about when he referred to Satan’s seed in Genesis 3:15?

I would like to hear what you think, but please, back your reply with scripture.

1) Represent choice. The biblical reference to that is the text itself.

2)  Pride.

3) Satan's seed is sin, the entity between sin and the woman's seed is Christ. The woman's seed are the chosen, or the elect belonging to Christ.

John 17:24 CSB
 Father, I desire those You have given Me to be with Me where I am. Then they will see My glory, which You have given Me because You loved Me before the world's foundation. 

Ephesians 1:4 
for He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love

1 Peter 1:20 
He was destined before the foundation of the world, but was revealed at the end of the times for you

Domenic

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 12:23:30 pm »
Thank you Hal, but your post does not answer any of the questions.
God does not babble. When he says something, he is right on the point. In Genesis 3:15, he is talking about Satan's seed. Satan was not cast down with the angels in the rebellion. He was cast out of Heaven later.

Satan did something. Look in Genesis 5  Read the name of Adams first child...do you not find it strange that neither Cain, or Able are listed?
If the fruit was a real fruit, and they ate it...the fruit would have killed them...it did not. Adam, and Eve died because God condemned them to death. Those two trees were symbolic.

Each of us has a family tree.(symbolic.) We are also part of the human tree. (symbolic.) Animals are of the animal tree.(symbolic.)  Jesus said he was the tree of life. (symbolic.)

Here is a point; animals always died. When God commands his servants to do something, and they refuse, he forces them to do what he commands, and there is always consequences with it.
When the angels refused to serve man, God cast the down to Earth to serve man...guess what the consequences were? Knowing God, he made them into a form lower than man, but higher than the animals...which means they would have seed.  There are scrolls not a part of the Bible that says what Satan did...some are a part of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Satan used one of these angels to beguile Eve. The old word for beguile is intercourse.  You think maybe that is why Cain, and Able are not listed as Adams children?
Animals always died. If the human family was injected with animal seed, we would die. Perhaps that is why God called Satan a murderer?
If Adam and Eve disobeyed God, the angels would no longer have to serve man.

Hal

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 03:03:02 pm »
Thank you Hal, but your post does not answer any of the questions.
God does not babble. When he says something, he is right on the point. In Genesis 3:15, he is talking about Satan's seed. Satan was not cast down with the angels in the rebellion. He was cast out of Heaven later.

Satan did something. Look in Genesis 5  Read the name of Adams first child...do you not find it strange that neither Cain, or Able are listed? The Genealogy from Adam to Jesus Christ, what's so strange about that?
If the fruit was a real fruit, and they ate it...the fruit would have killed them...it did not. Adam, and Eve died because God condemned them to death. Those two trees were symbolic.

Each of us has a family tree.(symbolic.) We are also part of the human tree. (symbolic.) Animals are of the animal tree.(symbolic.)  Jesus said he was the tree of life. (symbolic.)

Here is a point; animals always died. When God commands his servants to do something, and they refuse, he forces them to do what he commands, and there is always consequences with it.
When the angels refused to serve man, God cast the down to Earth to serve man...guess what the consequences were? Knowing God, he made them into a form lower than man, but higher than the animals...which means they would have seed.  There are scrolls not a part of the Bible that says what Satan did...some are a part of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Satan used one of these angels to beguile Eve. The old word for beguile is intercourse.  You think maybe that is why Cain, and Able are not listed as Adams children?
Animals always died. If the human family was injected with animal seed, we would die. Perhaps that is why God called Satan a murderer?
If Adam and Eve disobeyed God, the angels would no longer have to serve man.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world ; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Luke 10:18 He said to them, "I watched Satan fall from heaven like a lightning flash.

Fat

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 03:23:02 pm »
The rebellion in Heaven

Isaiah 14:12-14
"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn ! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations ! 13 "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven ; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north. 14 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds ; I will make myself like the Most High.'

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 07:03:39 pm »

There are emails that are not part of the bible that say you are beguiled.

Please read the rules of the board and consider this a request for biblical references for your tirade

The worlds population was cut down to 8 people after the flood. Which one of them carried the seed of Satan?

macuser

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 10:53:56 pm »
Hal & Law

You guys make a very good point here the seed of Satan had to get on the other side of the flood. All mankind carries the sinful nature that entered them throughout Adam, it makes sense that this is the seed sown by Satan.

Christ crucifixion does cover that sinful nature and comes between us and Satan.

1 John 1:7 (NAS)
but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Domenic

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 06:29:36 am »
Our God is a god of love. He is a fair God. The first human pair commented a sin. Many believe, and teach, that because the first two sinned, God also condemned the whole unborn human race from Adam and Eve to death.

God condemned Adam, and Eve to death. He did not condemn those born from Adam, and Eve to death. That would be punishing everybody for what two people did.
The act the first two humans did had to cause a physical passing off of death. If two people had HIV, they would pass that off to children they give birth to.

To believe God condemned the whole human race to death for what the first two did, is to say God is a monster. Let me ask, if you had children, would you punish all of them for what one of them did? No. Why do you think God would?

Genesis 3:15, The second Adam, and Eve sinned, God made a prevision to save the human race. Why would he do that if he wanted us to die?
God says to reason out the scriptures.

People always blame God for peoples death. They blame God for everything bad.  God has done nothing wrong…nothing. It is Satan who is spreading that lie.

Hal

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 07:54:01 am »
Our God is a god of love. He is a fair God. The first human pair commented a sin. Many believe, and teach, that because the first two sinned, God also condemned the whole unborn human race from Adam and Eve to death.

God condemned Adam, and Eve to death. He did not condemn those born from Adam, and Eve to death. That would be punishing everybody for what two people did.
The act the first two humans did had to cause a physical passing off of death. If two people had HIV, they would pass that off to children they give birth to.

To believe God condemned the whole human race to death for what the first two did, is to say God is a monster. Let me ask, if you had children, would you punish all of them for what one of them did? No. Why do you think God would?

Genesis 3:15, The second Adam, and Eve sinned, God made a prevision to save the human race. Why would he do that if he wanted us to die?

People always blame God for peoples death. They blame God for everything bad.  God has done nothing wrong…nothing. It is Satan who is spreading that lie.

You use the word fair to describe God, I think the word JUST is more accurate.

God sentenced us to death but called some to repentance allowing them to receive His grace of salvation.

Now why do we need to repent? Is it because of Adams sin?

No! it is because of your sin that you need to repent.

Romans 3:23  (KJV) For all have sinned , and come short of the glory of God;

Bob

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 08:44:35 am »
Hi Domenic

You ask some good questions but you base their premiss on what appears to be inaccurate assumptions. When you look at the top of this board you can see by the title that this board is about discussing the bible. If your assumptions come from Scripture get it out front in the discussion so we can see in context your question and concern. What others teach is either biblical or not, what does the Scripture say about YOU being condemned to death?

2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness ;

biblebuf

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 10:18:27 am »

Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, in this way death spread to all men, because all sinned

Death accompanies sin, sin entered the earth through Adam. It is not Adams sin that brings death to you but your own sin. There is only one way to avoid death, you make that choice.

Blessings
BB

Domenic

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 12:49:25 pm »
You use the word fair to describe God, I think the word JUST is more accurate.

God sentenced us to death but called some to repentance allowing them to receive His grace of salvation.

Now why do we need to repent? Is it because of Adams sin?

No! it is because of your sin that you need to repent.

Romans 3:23  (KJV) For all have sinned , and come short of the glory of God;
[/

God did not sentence us to death. He sentenced Adam, and Eave to death because what they had done, makes us die.  The Bible is not rocket stuff. God makes it very simple to understand.
God commanded the angels to serve man. This was the reason for the rebellion.

Psalms 91:11 to serve man.

Picture yourself as an angel. You have been serving God for millions, or jillions of years.  You are powerful, beautiful, and God wants you to serve this new wimp, (man) who has no power, and the brain of a jelly fish.
God always forces those he commands if they refuse. He forced the angels down to earth in a form they would have to serve man.(1/3rd of them.) Satan was not of the angel group commanded to serve man.
Satan took this as a chance to be like a God, and have followers. If he could get Adam, and Eve to disobey God, the angels would no longer have to serve man, and for this, they would follow him.

Add in the fact in Genesis 5, the first child of Adam was Seth. Seth was the third child Eve had. Note also, before the birth of Cain, Adam called Eve women. He named her Eve after Cain was born. In the old Hebrew, Eve means giver of seed (life.) Women do not have seed.  Adam was saying, “The women gave birth without my seed.” So who’s seed was it?
Angels don’t have seed, and an animal can’t get a women pregnant. So whatever got Eve pregnant had to have a seed very close to mans.
God would not cast the angels down equal to Adam. He would have made them a little lower than man, but higher than the animals.
After Adam, and eve sinned, God called Satan a murderer. This was in the Garden. There were only two humans there…who did Satan murder? He murdered us…the unborn human race. Because Seed other than Adams brought two creatures to life, Cain, and Able…that seed passed from birth to birth, It is why we die.

Jesus came to remove that death. He did not die for our sins, he died for one sin, the seed that has been passed from birth to birth, and getting stronger with each birth.
Jesus was without that seed. If he had children, they would have been born with pure human seed, they would not have died. What was sacrificed was that pure unborn human race for ours. He was dead for three days. Why not two, or one? Here is a medical fact. When a man dies, it takes three days for his seed to completely die.
God forgives us of our sins when we ask him. If Jesus died for all of our sins, we would not have to ask God to.
Reason the scriptures. Think about them. Ask questions. Go to God and ask him to help you understand.

Hal

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 01:58:16 pm »

God did not sentence us to death.(Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
) He sentenced Adam, and Eave to death because what they had done, makes us die.  The Bible is not rocket stuff. God makes it very simple to understand.
God commanded the angels to serve man. This was the reason for the rebellion. (Pride)

Psalms 91:11 to serve man.

Picture yourself as an angel. You have been serving God for millions, or jillions of years.  You are powerful, beautiful, and God wants you to serve this new wimp, (man) who has no power, and the brain of a jelly fish.
God always forces those he commands if they refuse. He forced the angels down to earth in a form they would have to serve man.(1/3rd of them.) Satan was not of the angel group commanded to serve man.
Satan took this as a chance to be like a God, and have followers. If he could get Adam, and Eve to disobey God, the angels would no longer have to serve man, and for this, they would follow him.

Add in the fact in Genesis 5, (again Gen 5 is the genealogy to Christ.Are you telling me that these are the only people born? WHERE are the women?) the first child of Adam was Seth. Seth was the third child Eve had. Note also, before the birth of Cain, Adam called Eve women. He named her Eve after Cain was born. In the old Hebrew, Eve means giver of seed (life.) Women do not have seed.  Adam was saying, “The women gave birth without my seed.” So who’s seed was it?
Angels don’t have seed, and an animal can’t get a women pregnant. So whatever got Eve pregnant had to have a seed very close to mans.
God would not cast the angels down equal to Adam. He would have made them a little lower than man, but higher than the animals.
After Adam, and eve sinned, God called Satan a murderer. This was in the Garden. There were only two humans there…who did Satan murder? He murdered us…the unborn human race. Because Seed other than Adams brought two creatures to life, Cain, and Able…that seed passed from birth to birth, It is why we die.

Jesus came to remove that death. He did not die for our sins, he died for one sin, the seed that has been passed from birth to birth, and getting stronger with each birth. (KJV 1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:(sins plural)
)
Jesus was without that seed.(Not what the Bible says Matthew 1:20 CSB But after he had considered these things, an angel of the Lord suddenly appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, don't be afraid to take Mary as your wife, because what has been conceived in her is by the Holy Spirit. )If he had children, they would have been born with pure human seed, they would not have died. What was sacrificed was that pure unborn human race for ours. He was dead for three days. Why not two, or one? Here is a medical fact. When a man dies, it takes three days for his seed to completely die.
God forgives us of our sins when we ask him. If Jesus died for all of our sins, we would not have to ask God to.
Reason the scriptures. Think about them. Ask questions. Go to God and ask him to help you understand. (read your bible)

Genealogy of Jesus according to Luke 3:23-38. (read your bible)
God
Adam
Seth
Enosh
Kenan
Mahalalel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah
Shem
Arphaxad
Cainan
Shelah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah
Perez
Hezron
Ram
Amminadab
Nahshon
Salmon
Boaz
Obed
Jesse
David
Nathan
Mattatha
Menna
Melea
Eliakim
Jonam
Joseph
Judah
Simeon
Levi
Matthat
Jorim
Eliezer
Joshua
Er
Elmadam
Cosam
Addi
Melchi
Neri
Shealtiel
Zerubbabel
Rhesa
Joanan
Joda
Josech
Semein
Mattathias
Mahath
Naggai
Hesli
Nahum
Amos
Mattathias
Joseph
Jannai
Melchi
Levi
Matthat
Heli
Joseph (23 When He began His ministry, Jesus Himself was about thirty years of age, being, as was supposed, the son of Joseph, the son of Eli,)
Jesus

Why is it you have no scripture to back up your theory? This is not rocket science.

Moss

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 02:13:55 pm »
If Christ did not die for you sins then there is no salvation for you?  That's a sad story.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 03:17:36 pm »
Thread locked because poster has refused to abide by the rules and backup claims with Scripture. This creates an never ending circular argument.