Author Topic: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.  (Read 624 times)

biblebuf

God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
« on: December 07, 2013, 11:17:35 pm »
When the Messiah, who is your life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory. (Col. 3:4 )
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me, even if he dies, will live. (John 11:25 ) And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. The one who has the Son has life. The one who doesn't have the Son of God does not have life. (1 John 5:11, 12 )
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel's voice, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are still alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these word (1 Thes. 4:16-18) Dear friends, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him as He is. (1 John 3:2 ) sown in dishonor, raised in glory; sown in weakness, raised in power;(1 Cor. 15:43 )
If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:3 )

Hal

Re: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:50:47 am »
No one comes to the father except through the Son.

clark thompson

Re: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 03:23:26 pm »
Our sins are washed away by the blood of Jesus.