Author Topic: Think It Not Strange At The Fiery Suffering Among You  (Read 518 times)

biblebuf

Think It Not Strange At The Fiery Suffering Among You
« on: November 16, 2016, 11:24:43 pm »
Think It Not Strange At The Fiery Suffering Among You

1 Pet. 1:6  Now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations.

1 Pet 4:12-13. Beloved, think it not strange at the fiery suffering among you that is coming to try you, as if a strange thing were happening to you,
but, according as ye have fellowship with the sufferings of the Christ, rejoice ye, that also in the revelation of his glory ye may rejoice -- exulting;

Heb. 12:5, 6 The exhortation … speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him.

Heb. 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous but grievous: nevertheless, afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.for whom the Lord doth love He doth chasten, and He scourgeth every son whom He receiveth;' 

Heb. 4:15  We have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Heb. 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

2 Tim 2:12. if we do endure together -- we shall also reign together; if we deny [him], he also shall deny us;

1 Cor 10:13. No temptation hath taken you -- except human; and God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above what ye are able, but He will make, with the temptation, also the outlet, for your being able to bear [it].

2 Pet 3:9. the Lord is not slow in regard to the promise, as certain count slowness, but is long-suffering to us, not counselling any to be lost but all to pass on to reformation,

Rom 5:3-4  And not only [so], but we also boast in the tribulations, knowing that the tribulation doth work endurance; and the endurance, experience; and the experience, hope;

James 1:12-15  Happy the man who doth endure temptation, because, becoming approved, he shall receive the crown of the life, which the Lord did promise to those loving Him. Let no one say, being tempted -- 'From God I am tempted,' for God is not tempted of evil, and Himself doth tempt no one,

Heb 12:6. for whom the Lord doth love He doth chasten, and He scourgeth every son whom He receiveth;'

Rev 3:19. 'As many as I love, I do convict and chasten; be zealous, then, and reform;

Rom 8:18. For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory about to be revealed in us;