Author Topic: Give thee A Covenant of the People !  (Read 12459 times)

savedbymercy

Give thee A Covenant of the People !
« on: July 11, 2012, 05:34:05 am »
Isa 42:6

I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

This is a prophecy of Jesus Christ in His Covenant Mission from the Father, and the promise is that He is given for a Covenant for the People, for a light of the gentiles ! See also Isa 49:8 !

Now Christ being given as a Covenant for the People means that He is the one who fulfills all the stipulations and conditions of the Covenant in order to the people reaping the benefits of it, in order that those benefits shall be Sovereignly applied to them ! One such benefit is to give them Spiritual Illumination and Faith. As here Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Fat

Re: Give thee A Covenant of the People !
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 09:32:28 am »
Isa 42:6

I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

This is a prophecy of Jesus Christ in His Covenant Mission from the Father, and the promise is that He is given for a Covenant for the People, for a light of the gentiles ! See also Isa 49:8 !

Now Christ being given as a Covenant for the People means that He is the one who fulfills all the stipulations and conditions of the Covenant in order to the people reaping the benefits of it, in order that those benefits shall be Sovereignly applied to them ! One such benefit is to give them Spiritual Illumination and Faith. As here Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Hello Mercy

I'm not too sure what you're saying here but it appears that you believe that Christ was first promised to the Jews and that is not so.

savedbymercy

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:13:56 am »
fat

it appears that you believe that Christ was first promised to the Jews and that is not so.

You must did not read vs 6 of Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Fat

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 12:03:11 pm »
fat

it appears that you believe that Christ was first promised to the Jews and that is not so.

You must did not read vs 6 of Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

You have to go back farther them that to understand why it is important to God that we come to Him. The promise of Christ was not originally made to the Jews.

savedbymercy

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 10:18:01 pm »
Give thee A Covenant of the People ! cont - Yesterday, 08:02 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on what it means that Christ was given as a Covenant for the People as in Isa 42:6

Isa 49:8

Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Now what God is saying is that Christ to those people is their Federal Head and Representative of the Everlasting Covenant of grace, in a similar manner as Adam was their Covenant Head at the beginning of the world; and as Adam failed [by design] that Covenant headship by his disobedience, all those he was an covenant head to partook of the consequences thereof, and in like manner, as Christ being given as a Covenant Head Isa 42:6 by His obedience and confirming of the Covenant [Dan 9:27] those whom He was given for shall partake of all the consequences of it ! One of many of the consequences of the Covenant that Christ met all the conditions for is Faith or believing Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Pet 1:20-21

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

This is so because one of the consequences of the covenant adam disobeyed was unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all[The Many] in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

God delivered all the elect in Adam to unbelief by nature, and the only recovery from it is through Christ's Covenant Blood being shed for one ! All for whom He died shall be delivered from unbelief, and faith given is the evidence of it !

Fat

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 11:02:26 pm »
Cut N Paste
THE COVENANT OF GOD!!

Christ, the substance of.
Isaiah 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
Christ, the Mediator of.
Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Christ, the Messenger of.
Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
MADE WITH
Abraham.
Genesis 15:7-18 And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not. And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away. …
Genesis 17:2-14 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. …
Luke 1:72-75 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Isaac.
Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
Genesis 26:3-4 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Jacob.
Genesis 28:13-14 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
1 Chronicles 16:16-17 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
Israel.
Exodus 6:4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.
Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
David.
2 Samuel 23:5 Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.
Psalms 89:3-4 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
Renewed under the gospel.
Jeremiah 31:31-33 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Hebrews 8:8-10 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Fulfilled in Christ.
Luke 1:68-79 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; …
Confirmed in Christ.
Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Ratified by the blood of Christ.
Hebrews 9:11-14 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Hebrews 9:16-23 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. …
Is a covenant of peace.
Isaiah 54:9-10 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Is unalterable.
Psalms 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Isaiah 59:21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.
Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Is everlasting.
Psalms 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Ezekiel 16:60-63 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant. And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.
Hebrews 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
All saints interested in.
Psalms 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Psalms 89:29-37 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven. If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. …
Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
The wicked have no interest in.
Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Blessings connected with.
Isaiah 56:4-7 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Hebrews 8:10-12 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
God is faithful to.
Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
1 Kings 8:23 And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:
Nehemiah 1:5 And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:
Daniel 9:4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
God is ever mindful of.
Psalms 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Psalms 111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
Luke 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
Be mindful of.
1 Chronicles 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
Caution against forgetting.
Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
Plead, in prayer.
Psalms 74:20 Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
Jeremiah 14:21 Do not abhor us, for thy name’s sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: remember, break not thy covenant with us.
Punishment for despising.
Hebrews 10:29-30 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

The promise of Christ was originally made to satan.  Genesis 3:15

savedbymercy

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 06:29:42 am »
fat

Cut N Paste
THE COVENANT OF GOD!!

Do you understand the points I made in my Two previous posts ?

Fat

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 06:58:28 am »
fat

Do you understand the points I made in my Two previous posts ?
You're trying to sell something that has already been bought. At sometime you must look beyond your own salvation and understand that Christ is about glorifying the Father. You can not give me one reason why you are one of the elect unless it is to be used for His glory, what other reason is there for your existence?  Understanding starts in Gen 3.

God has made many promises and He will keep every one of them, to the Jew any gentile, free and slave. We will all be part of the inheritances.

savedbymercy

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 08:21:19 am »
fat

You're trying to sell something that has already been bought

Evidently you do not understand the points of the posts.

The Lord Jesus Christ in the Everlasting Covenant was made a Surety for all the Father gave Him, being made a Surety He was obligated to fulfill all the obligations and conditions of that Covenant in order for those He was made a Surety would experience and partake of all its Blessings. So scripture says that He was a Covenant for the People, which included people of both jews and gentiles so it reads Isa 42:6

Isa 49:8

Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

His Covenant keeping was to establish the Earth not just jews

So Christ fulfilled all stipulations of the Everlasting Covenant in order for all that had a interest in it will experience its Spiritual Blessings of Grace, both out of the jews and the gentiles !

Fat

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 07:02:10 pm »
I am sorry you can't put it all together with Genesis. But lets move on.

This is a false statement:

His Covenant keeping was to establish the Earth not just jews

First of all, a correct translation reads; Isa 42:6 "I am the LORD, I have called You in righteousness, I will also hold You by the hand and watch over You, And I will appoint You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations, NAS or "I, the Lord, have called you for a righteous [purpose], and I will hold you by your hand. I will keep you, and I make you a covenant for the people [and] a light to the nations, HCS

isaiah 49:8 This is what the Lord says: I will answer you in a time of favor, and I will help you in the day of salvation. I will keep you, and I will appoint you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land, to make them possess the desolate inheritances, HCS or Thus says the LORD, "In a favorable time I have answered You, And in a day of salvation I have helped You; And I will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people, To restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages ; NAS

Now some of us believe that Isreal is the Jewish homeland not the Church.

I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations ; And they have divided up My land.

Let the nations be aroused And come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat, For there I will sit to judge All the surrounding nations.

But Judah will be inhabited forever And Jerusalem for all generations.

savedbymercy

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »
fat

First of all, a correct translation reads; Isa 42:6

No need for that correction, you are still it seems missing the point !

Fat

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 08:55:54 am »
fat

No need for that correction, you are still it seems missing the point !

I can understand why you don't want to be corrected.

To restore the land and that Land being Israel.

IHS
Fat

savedbymercy

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 11:37:05 am »
I can understand why you don't want to be corrected.

To restore the land and that Land being Israel.

IHS
Fat

There are no physical land promises for ethnic israel today, those promises were fulfilled already back in the Day, sorry ! See Joshua and Neh !

Fat

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »
There are no physical land promises for ethnic israel today, those promises were fulfilled already back in the Day, sorry ! See Joshua and Neh !

Research by Clyde Snobelen's "Miraculous Signs in Israel."

The Bible prophesied the Jewish diaspora. The Nation of Israel would dwell for many years outside of their country and promised land. After this time had elapsed they would return to their ancient possession. The predictions were exact and complete making the nation's return a supernatural happening of our age. A modern miracle. They were dispersed for over 1,900 years. They are there again today.

Hosea 3:4-5 - "For the Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or idol. Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days."

Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Bible passages predict the return of Israel to the land of Palestine. Here are only two.

Ezekiel 20:34 - "I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered -- with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath."
Isaiah 11:11-12 NIV - "In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth."

Israel, a nation that had not really existed as a separate nation for nearly 2,500 years, was declared a new sovereign state by an act of the United Nations on May 14, 1948. The nation was born in a day.

Isaiah 66:8 NIV - "Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labour than she gives birth to her children."

The first returning Jews to Palestine came primarily from eastern Arab countries. The next major movement came from the western countries of Europe, especially Germany. Then they came in great numbers from Russia (north) during the end of the 1980's. The last great migrations of Jews returning to Israel came from Ethiopia in the south. This precise order of return was predicted by Isaiah the prophet.

Isaiah 43:5-6,21 - "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth..."
"... the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise."
Psalm 107:2-3 NIV - "Let the redeemed of the LORD say this -- those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south.

I don't expect the bible to sway a cultist like yourself but others read these post and I did not want your lie to stand unchallenged.

savedbymercy

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 04:46:40 pm »
2 Sam 23:5

5Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

The Salvation of man is the fruit and effect of a Everlasting Covenant counseled by the Triune God, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost Ps 33:11

11The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever [sure], the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

The LORD here is the Elohim, the Triune Jehovah, and their counsel and thoughts are one. The proper scheming of the Salvation of men was first and foremost for the Glory of God leading to the comfort and happiness of their Chosen ones Ps 33:12

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. [1 Pet 2:9]

And so the counsel was convened in regards to the Great importance of Salvation. For all their Perfections  were to be manifested, especially the Wisdom of God Eph 3:4-11

4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

This Great Work was entrusted into the Hands  of the Son Jn 17:4

4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Then He became Surety for all whom God would be Glorified in saving from the ruin of the Fall.  Heb 7:22

22By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Since all Three Beings of the One Godhead counseled in this momentous matter of Salvation, thats why we have one of the most hated scriptures in the NT that points to the Triune God 1 Jn 5:7

7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Also Isa 48:16 appears to confirm the scheme of the Triune God, and the Son being sent to fulfill His Covenant obligations 48:16

16Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

also the Son speaks here Ps 40:7-10

7Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

9I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

10I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Yes Salvation is the result of Covenant Faithfulness from the Triune God, May His Perfections be Adored forever !