Author Topic: Does anyone really understand what is coming and preparing for it?  (Read 5293 times)

TW

Re: Does anyone really understand what is coming and preparing for it?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 03:08:43 pm »
You either believe what the Scriptures say or you don't, it's called faith.

Hello Fat, and everybody,

If you are one of Christ people then you are not really concerned with what is coming for the earth. John 17, we are not of this world only in this world. What did Paul say about meeting Christ in the clouds?

I am glad you are one of Christ’s, and that you quoted John 17. I have been looking for someone who does that, because John 17 tells us how we know that we belong to God,- if we are not sure.

John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 17:12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

I look forward to talking to one of God’s chosen.

I think the question was,

is there anyone who really understands what is coming and are you preparing for it? What are you doing if you are.

I understand what is happening, We are entering the great tribulation. That is the bad news, the good news is Christ will return immediately after the tribulation, in about 8 Years.

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Matthew 24”30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Now, what am I doing? I am telling people to get prepared. Christ tells us that it will be as in the days of Noah. What did our God tell Noah to do? Prepare a place of safety for himself and those that would be with him.,(a big boat) and collect food.

Gen 6:14 "Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.

Gen 6:21 "And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them."

Gen 6:22 Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did.

Fat

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 04:46:44 pm »
Hello Fat, and everybody,

I am glad you are one of Christ’s, and that you quoted John 17. I have been looking for someone who does that, because John 17 tells us how we know that we belong to God,- if we are not sure.

John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 17:12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

I look forward to talking to one of God’s chosen.

Hello TW
FYI you'll find the majority of the regulars here are Calvinist, but not hyper-Calvinist.

I think the question was,

I understand what is happening, We are entering the great tribulation. That is the bad news, the good news is Christ will return immediately after the tribulation, in about 8 Years.

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Matthew 24”30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Now, what am I doing? I am telling people to get prepared. Christ tells us that it will be as in the days of Noah. What did our God tell Noah to do? Prepare a place of safety for himself and those that would be with him.,(a big boat) and collect food.

Gen 6:14 "Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.

Gen 6:21 "And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them."

Gen 6:22 Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did.

If you don't believe in the rapture you may want to consider this:

Matthew 24:15 "So when you see the abomination that causes desolation , spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place" (let the reader understand) , 16 "then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! 17 A man on the housetop must not come down to get things out of his house. 18 And a man in the field must not go back to get his clothes. 19 Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days! 20 Pray that your escape may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, the kind that hasn't taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again! 22 Unless those days were limited, no one would survive. But those days will be limited because of the elect. 23 "If anyone tells you then, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'Over here!' do not believe it! 24 False messiahs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25 Take note: I have told you in advance. 26 So if they tell you, 'Look, he's in the wilderness!' don't go out; 'Look, he's in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the vultures will gather.

The real problem that I see here about people that want to store up food and other supplies and then hide it when the times get tough are not really practicing the example given to us by Christ.

TW

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 06:01:15 am »
Hey Fat,

FYI you'll find the majority of the regulars here are Calvinist, but not hyper-Calvinist.

I think you for the information, but I don’t know much about the cubby-holes people put themselves in. Is a Calvinist a Seven Day Adventist? It don’t matter what you are when God calls you, when you seek God, you will find the truth.

I am not of a denomination or cubby- hole that you would be used to. I am a lowly servant of God, sealed with the seal of God, and taught by God.

John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

If you don't believe in the rapture you may want to consider this:

You posted Matthew 24: 15, and that is answering the question ask in Matthew 24:3 about when Christ would return. You would have to point out what scripture has something about a rapture, I don’t see it.

The real problem that I see here about people that want to store up food and other supplies and then hide it when the times get tough are not really practicing the example given to us by Christ.

Preparation is something a person should really study about, but we don’t have much time left.

Luke 12:47 "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

freeman4

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 07:26:18 am »
TW I agree. God told Noah what to do and how many animals were to be put in the Ark. 7 clean animals and some of those would be used for a food source and 2 of each that were considered unclean for re production on the Earth after the flood.

God is doing the same today, giving a warning and what we should do to prepare for what is coming. When it come time and people are not raptured off then they will know what they should have done. Believe me, they will go hungry.

Fat

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 09:43:58 am »
Hey Fat,

I think you for the information, but I don’t know much about the cubby-holes people put themselves in. Is a Calvinist a Seven Day Adventist? It don’t matter what you are when God calls you, when you seek God, you will find the truth.

Very disingenuous of you TW. You know what a calvinist is as well as I do, in fact you preach election. You also know Calvinism is not a denomination.

I am not of a denomination or cubby- hole that you would be used to. I am a lowly servant of God, sealed with the seal of God, and taught by God.

Actually you are in a CUBBY-HOLE, you and Freeman4 run a web site that he is founder and you are a member of his admin staff.
http://propheticnewsfortheendtimes.lefora.com/
Quite a cubby-hole indeed.

John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

You posted Matthew 24: 15, and that is answering the question ask in Matthew 24:3 about when Christ would return. You would have to point out what scripture has something about a rapture, I don’t see it.

Preparation is something a person should really study about, but we don’t have much time left.

Luke 12:47 "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:26 “Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much better than they?"

John 14:13-14 “Whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My Name, I will do it.”

John 16:23-24 “Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My Name, He will give it to you. Hitherto have you asked nothing in My Name: ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

Romans 8:32 “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things.”

But here is the big one TW Genesis 22:14 And Abraham named that place The Lord Will Provide, so today it is said: "It will be provided on the Lord's mountain."

I would suggest to passing readers they follow the link to your site and see exactly how much trust you put in God.
Does your little cubby-hole trust God to deliver on His promises?

As far as your question on the rapture I made no claim on this thread because it has nothing to do with the problem you present about turning to yourself for your own deliverance. The rapture means nothing to anyones salvation, does it? But not trusting God does.

Luke 12:47 is not talking about preparation for war, if that is where you and freedman4 are coming from I think you need study it a little more. It is about your salvation.

TW

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 03:30:15 pm »
Very disingenuous of you TW. You know what a calvinist is as well as I do, in fact you preach election. You also know Calvinism is not a denomination.

I am not disingenuous, I do not know what a Calvinist is. I ask Freeman this morning and he also didn’t know, said he would look it up. He hasn’t got back to me. If you can’t answer, it’s ok, I really don’t need to know. I was just trying to be friendly. As for as the Elect or chosen of God, If you don’t think there is a Elect, You can’t be one. I didn’t think anyone didn’t believe there was a Elect or Chosen people of God.

Actually you are in a CUBBY-HOLE, you and Freeman4 run a web site that he is founder and you are a member of his admin staff.
Quite a cubby-hole indeed.

I don’t think we have the same definition of a cubby-hole. There are names people give themselves and others. I was once called a reformist, and was told it was from the protestant reforming and leaving the Catholic church. I don’t think I am, because I am not a protestant. Freeman does have a forum, I am part of it, I also have a web site, www.troywtaylor.com

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:26 “Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much better than they?"

I agree, But people might be given the means to supply their needs now, for when needed.

John 14:13-14 “Whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My Name, I will do it.”

John 16:23-24 “Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My Name, He will give it to you. Hitherto have you asked nothing in My Name: ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

Again I agree with all scripture. I suppose you Know Christ’s name, You will need to know His new name, so you can ask the father in Christ’s name.

Revelation 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Romans 8:32 “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things.”

I agree, God will give us all things we need, I think these things are being given now, for when they are needed so people won’t starve in the great tribulation.

But here is the big one TW Genesis 22:14 And Abraham named that place The Lord Will Provide, so today it is said: "It will be provided on the Lord's mountain."

I think I am agreeing that God will provide, I am saying God is providing now and most people are hoarding there money that is being provided to get the things that are needed for them and their family to survive the worse time in the history of the world.

Eze 7:19 'They will throw their silver into the streets, And their gold will be like refuse; Their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them In the day of the wrath of the Lord; They will not satisfy their souls, Nor fill their stomachs, Because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

I would suggest to passing readers they follow the link to your site and see exactly how much trust you put in God.

I also agree,

www.troywtaylor.com

Does your little cubby-hole trust God to deliver on His promises?

I am a individual, not always agreeing with others, even in our cubby-hole. My web site is all the Holy Spirit through me, I just hit the keys as I’m told.

As far as your question on the rapture I made no claim on this thread because it has nothing to do with the problem you present about turning to yourself for your own deliverance. The rapture means nothing to anyones salvation, does it? But not trusting God does

I don’t think I said anything about a rapture.

I don’t believe in trusting myself to my own deliverance

Correct, The rapture means nothing to anyones salvation,

But yes, trusting in God does.

Luke 12:47 is not talking about preparation for war, if that is where you and freedman4 are coming from I think you need study it a little more. It is about your salvation.

No it is not, It is talking about war. It is talking about knowing what the Master’s will is and preparing for it, If those who understand and don’t prepare, they will suffer. If you are given nothing, (no knowledge of what is coming) will suffer less. Do you think the bible says there will be no war in the end times? Freeman is into current events, that could have something to do with bible prophecy of the end times, but that is Freeman, I’m TW, A different person.

Luke 12:46 "the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luke 12:48 "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

Is everybody as unfriendly, rude, and ignorant as you?

Freeman told me you were a nice group of people and I would enjoy talking to you, I think he was wrong. You have got the warning, The Kingdom of God is at hand. Get prepared or die.

Fat

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 05:14:18 pm »
Quote from: TW
No it is not, It is talking about war. It is talking about knowing what the Master’s will is and preparing for it, If those who understand and don’t prepare, they will suffer. If you are given nothing, (no knowledge of what is coming) will suffer less. Do you think the bible says there will be no war in the end times? Freeman is into current events, that could have something to do with bible prophecy of the end times, but that is Freeman, I’m TW, A different person.

Of course there will be war, are you scared of war? Are you scared of death?

I don’t think we have the same definition of a cubby-hole. There are names people give themselves and others. I was once called a reformist, and was told it was from the protestant reforming and leaving the Catholic church. I don’t think I am, because I am not a protestant.

Prot•es•tant (ˈprɒt ə stənt or, for 4,6, prəˈtɛs tənt)

n.
1. any Western Christian not an adherent of a Catholic, Anglican, or Eastern Church.
2. any of the German princes who protested against the decision of the Diet of Speyer in 1529, which had denounced the Reformation.
3. (l.c.) a person who protests.
adj.
4. belonging or pertaining to Protestants or their religion.
5. (l.c.) protesting.
[1530–40; < German or French, for Latin prōtestantēs, pl. of present participle of prōtestārī to bear public witness. See protest, -ant]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

Is everybody as unfriendly, rude, and ignorant as you?

This is not a PC board. Political Correctness is a cancer in the Church. Try this board it's probably what you're looking for. http://www.christianforums.com/

I am not disingenuous, I do not know what a Calvinist is. I ask Freeman this morning and he also didn’t know, said he would look it up. He hasn’t got back to me. If you can’t answer, it’s ok, I really don’t need to know. I was just trying to be friendly. As for as the Elect or chosen of God, If you don’t think there is a Elect, You can’t be one. I didn’t think anyone didn’t believe there was a Elect or Chosen people of God.

Well you go find out and we'll continue this conversation, until then God bless and have a nice memorial day weekend.

Fat

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 05:22:50 pm »
Freeman4
Is it true what TW said, that you and him do not know what a Calvinist is? Do you know what an Arminian is?

freeman4

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 07:22:58 pm »
I have already faced death once, 7;200 volts of electricity. I know what it was, nothing, you know nothing. Do not tell me about death. When this happens you turn to God and you CHECK HIM OUT. You seek Him and then He begins to work with you. He said SEEK ME.

Proverbs 8:17
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

You have TO SEEK HIM AND HIS TRUTH, YOU CAN NOT WAIT ON IT OR YOU WILL BE LEFT IN THE DARK.

Jeremiah 29:13

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Now you tell me Fat, how can you know God unless you seek, I want to know. That is the problem with individuals , they don't even know what seeking is. They say, just believe and you are OK. Believe what? Tell me, I want to know.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »
TW you need to read your bible. I took a look at your site and was interested that you could not figure the the 144,000 are. THEY ARE JEWS TW!

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel : 5 the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, 6 the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, 7 the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, 8 the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

Fat

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 08:18:47 pm »
I have already faced death once, 7;200 volts of electricity. I know what it was, nothing, you know nothing. Do not tell me about death. When this happens you turn to God and you CHECK HIM OUT. You seek Him and then He begins to work with you. He said SEEK ME.

You have TO SEEK HIM AND HIS TRUTH, YOU CAN NOT WAIT ON IT OR YOU WILL BE LEFT IN THE DARK.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Now you tell me Fat, how can you know God unless you seek, I want to know. That is the problem with individuals , they don't even know what seeking is. They say, just believe and you are OK. Believe what? Tell me, I want to know.

I'm 68 years young, been in 3 gun battles, have knife scars all over my body and have taken 15K volts DC when I was 14 years old (it's the amperage that counts). I have jumped out of C-130s, C-119s, C-124s, C-141s and hueys. I have hit a cement wall at 73 MPH so hard that it bent the barrel of my gun.

I know nothing?

You think man seeks God without a calling?

Ephesians 1:5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--......11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,

Romans 3:11
THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD ;

John 6:65  And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."

Do you trust God? Or yourself?

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 10:39:01 pm »

WOW and you're already for war  ;D

You are fighting a war NOW Freeman4. Put your trust in God.

Deuteronomy 1:30 'The LORD your God who goes before you will Himself fight on your behalf, just as He did for you in Egypt before your eyes, 31 and in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, just as a man carries his son, in all the way which you have walked until you came to this place.' 32 "But for all this, you did not trust the LORD your God, 33 who goes before you on your way, to seek out a place for you to encamp, in fire by night and cloud by day, to show you the way in which you should go.

freeman4

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2013, 05:02:18 am »
My trust is in God and Him only and he has given a command to those who understand His will and yes He has a will and that is to warn the House of Israel in which you do not know exist. Do not know your nationality but that is OK, a gentile can still be grafted into the Body of Christ.

God will not verbally come down and give you or anyone else a warning of what is to come. o, by the way, I am 74 and a Marine and 40 years a Christian. Back to God giving warning.

Hsa 4:1

Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.

Hsa 4:6

my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

Hsa 5:3

I know all about Ephraim; Israel is not hidden from me. Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution; Israel is corrupt.

This is describing the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, modern day Ephraim. No, you want understand it for it has been hidden from you and many more.

That is why one must seek out Gods truth. I am not saying believe me, I am saying believe God and what He has to say. If He is not giving you the urge to seek these things out then you are above all being miss lead. There is only One God, one Group of people that will be His Elect, not many groups.

Yes, there may be some in groups that are being guided by God because of them seeking His truth because they want to know and not to just say " You don't know what you are talking about". 

Believe me time will come when you will remember all that has been talked about here and you will know then what the truth really is.

Fat

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 08:10:54 am »
Quote from: Freeman4
o, by the way, I am 74 and a Marine and 40 years a Christian.

From your post on your site :
I am a Christian of 36 years and follow the Laws of God and the Statutes that are mentioned in Scripture. Adhere to the Sabbath, 7 Day, Saturday.
31 August 2013 02:31 PM

Who doesn't know what a Calvinist is and would rather fight for yourself than God. And believes that patriotisum is somehow related to christianity. You are seeking God at the same time you are saying you found Him. And scared to death of electricity , and apparently believes America is the new Israel.

Passing readers please read Hosea 4 and 5  in context so and you will see it has nothing to do with the USA but to a people.

Do ever notice that Cults are the only ones that have the TRUTH from the bible. They all have a little truth and an lot of lie.
 The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die ! "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 08:42:14 am »
My trust is in God and Him only and he has given a command to those who understand His will and yes He has a will and that is to warn the House of Israel in which you do not know exist. Do not know your nationality but that is OK, a gentile can still be grafted into the Body of Christ.

God will not verbally come down and give you or anyone else a warning of what is to come. o, by the way, I am 74 and a Marine and 40 years a Christian. Back to God giving warning.

Hsa 4:1

Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.

Hsa 4:6

my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

Hsa 5:3

I know all about Ephraim; Israel is not hidden from me. Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution; Israel is corrupt.

This is describing the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, modern day Ephraim. No, you want understand it for it has been hidden from you and many more.

That is why one must seek out Gods truth. I am not saying believe me, I am saying believe God and what He has to say. If He is not giving you the urge to seek these things out then you are above all being miss lead. There is only One God, one Group of people that will be His Elect, not many groups.

Yes, there may be some in groups that are being guided by God because of them seeking His truth because they want to know and not to just say " You don't know what you are talking about". 

Believe me time will come when you will remember all that has been talked about here and you will know then what the truth really is.

I have to admit Freeman your doctrine of how to follow Christ is right on the money. Didn't Christ say, "grab your guns and horde your food"?

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mark 10:21
Then, looking at him, Jesus loved him and said to him, "You lack one thing: Go, sell all you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Matthew 10:38
And whoever doesn't take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.