Author Topic: Does anyone really understand what is coming and preparing for it?  (Read 5291 times)

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: Does anyone really understand what is coming and preparing for it?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 09:01:04 am »
From your post on your site :
I am a Christian of 36 years and follow the Laws of God and the Statutes that are mentioned in Scripture. Adhere to the Sabbath, 7 Day, Saturday.
31 August 2013 02:31 PM

Who doesn't know what a Calvinist is and would rather fight for yourself than God. And believes that patriotisum is somehow related to christianity. You are seeking God at the same time you are saying you found Him. And scared to death of electricity , and apparently believes America is the new Israel.

Passing readers please read Hosea 4 and 5  in context so and you will see it has nothing to do with the USA but to a people.

Do ever notice that Cults are the only ones that have the TRUTH from the bible. They all have a little truth and an lot of lie.
 The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die ! "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Before I would call him a cultist I would want to know his view on the Trinity and salvation. Even though it appears salvation to him is an earthly enterprise I don't know enough for sure on what he believes, he can't get passed his fear of death and lacks trust but so do others of God's chosen. Look at Peter and his denial.

TW

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 09:13:01 am »
TW you need to read your bible. I took a look at your site and was interested that you could not figure the the 144,000 are. THEY ARE JEWS TW!
Zant Law, You need to read what you posted. Verse 5 says there are only 12,000 Jews, (the tribe of Judah) and 12,000 from each of the other tribes of Israel. (except Dan was left out)

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel : 5 the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, 6 the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, 7 the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, 8 the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

TW

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 09:56:37 am »
Hey Fat,

Well you go find out and we'll continue this conversation, until then God bless and have a nice memorial day weekend.

Since nobody on this site could tell me what a Calvinist is, even though you say that is what you are. I did as you said, fulfill your terms, so we could talk a little more, John Calvin looks like a man some people would want to follow, His picture is awesome. There are some things I agree with him on, like the Catholic are wrong, there is something and something called predestination (I don’t think for the same reasons), there might be something else. I found that there are some churches that follow John Calvin. I hope I didn’t offend any Seventh Day Adventist. The  Presbyterian, Lutheran, and Puritans are all followers of John Calvin. I wish someone could have told me this so I would not have wasted my time on information I didn’t want or need. I don’t believe anybody should follow any man, only God. Now that I did what you said I had to do to talk to you, do you have anything else to say?

Fat

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 10:43:19 am »
Before I would call him a cultist I would want to know his view on the Trinity and salvation. Even though it appears salvation to him is an earthly enterprise I don't know enough for sure on what he believes, he can't get passed his fear of death and lacks trust but so do others of God's chosen. Look at Peter and his denial.

Fact he is into and preaches Supersessionism.

Fact Supersessionism denies the promises made by God.

I realize that doesn't him a cultist, but he is using Supersessionism to lead others from the direction preached by Christ and for that matter Paul who said:

Galatians 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before , so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received , let him be accursed.

His theme is SEEK not Grace and he preaches the work of man not of our Lord and the Cross. Your verses are well suited to make my point.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2013, 11:06:54 am »
Zant Law, You need to read what you posted. Verse 5 says there are only 12,000 Jews, (the tribe of Judah) and 12,000 from each of the other tribes of Israel. (except Dan was left out)

Let me help you out here brother, with some higher mathematics.

First let us count the tribes listed.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel : 5 the tribe of Judah(1), twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben (2) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad (3)twelve thousand, 6 the tribe of Asher(4) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali (5) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh (6) twelve thousand, 7 the tribe of Simeon (7) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi(8) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar (9)twelve thousand, 8 the tribe of Zebulun (10)twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph(11) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin (12), twelve thousand were sealed.

I get 12 tribes listed each having 12,000 sealed as part of the 144,000

Now we take 12 tribes and multiply it by 12,000 jewish men and we get 144,000 jewish men.

Now how many are left to be Gentiles?

144,000 - 144,000 = 0 none zilch notta nothing left. They are all Jews (males)

GET IT!!!

Fat

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2013, 11:13:52 am »
Hey Fat,

Since nobody on this site could tell me what a Calvinist is, even though you say that is what you are. I did as you said, fulfill your terms, so we could talk a little more, John Calvin looks like a man some people would want to follow, His picture is awesome. There are some things I agree with him on, like the Catholic are wrong, there is something and something called predestination (I don’t think for the same reasons), there might be something else. I found that there are some churches that follow John Calvin. I hope I didn’t offend any Seventh Day Adventist. The  Presbyterian, Lutheran, and Puritans are all followers of John Calvin. I wish someone could have told me this so I would not have wasted my time on information I didn’t want or need. I don’t believe anybody should follow any man, only God. Now that I did what you said I had to do to talk to you, do you have anything else to say?

Only man calvinist follow is Christ.
So what is the theology of John Calvin?

TW

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2013, 11:38:34 am »
From your post on your site :
I am a Christian of 36 years and follow the Laws of God and the Statutes that are mentioned in Scripture. Adhere to the Sabbath, 7 Day, Saturday.
31 August 2013 02:31 PM
I also think Freeman should update any numbers every year.

Who doesn't know what a Calvinist is and would rather fight for yourself than God. And believes that patriotisum is somehow related to christianity. You are seeking God at the same time you are saying you found Him. And scared to death of electricity , and apparently believes America is the new Israel.

Why would anyone want to know about Calvinist? Who would want to be taught by a man, instead of God. God will teach the truth, a man will teach a lie. Christ said,

John 6: 44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

would rather fight for yourself than God.

I don’t think there is anything on our sites that says anything about fighting, but I would try to stop anybody from hurting, killing, or eating my grandkids for supper. I suppose you would not try to defend yourself or family.

believes that patriotisum is somehow related to Christianity

We will have to be patriot in the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Rev 21:7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
Rev 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

You are seeking God at the same time you are saying you found Him.

In the old testament, it says to seek God. In the New testament , it says to seek the Kingdom. What does Calvin tell you to do, Seek Calvin?

apparently believes America is the new Israel.

Where does Calvin tell you, the bible says Israel is?

Do ever notice that Cults are the only ones that have the TRUTH from the bible. They all have a little truth and an lot of lie.

If you really think Calvinist “are the only ones that have the TRUTH from the bible. They all have a little truth and an lot of lie”
, I suppose you could call Calvinist a Cult then. There is a way to know if you have the truth and belong to Christ. Do you have the Father’s name?

John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

freeman4

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2013, 12:00:55 pm »
You say you have seen my site. With everything that I put out in showing the people who we are as a Nation and our president is a Gentile and not an Israelite, or course you do not know that, and I post articles World wide as to what I say on here and my life is in danger all the time and you say I am afraid to die?

No, I am not afraid to die, but it seems that you are afraid of the truth. I will continue to gi9ve out the warning which God has commanded. You have no problem for no warning are you giving what so ever. I know what is on the other side of death, do you.

macuser

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2013, 12:50:45 pm »
I also think Freeman should update any numbers every year.

Why would anyone want to know about Calvinist? Who would want to be taught by a man, instead of God. God will teach the truth, a man will teach a lie. Christ said,

John 6: 44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

I don’t think there is anything on our sites that says anything about fighting, but I would try to stop anybody from hurting, killing, or eating my grandkids for supper. I suppose you would not try to defend yourself or family.

We will have to be patriot in the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Rev 21:7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
Rev 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

In the old testament, it says to seek God. In the New testament , it says to seek the Kingdom. What does Calvin tell you to do, Seek Calvin?

Where does Calvin tell you, the bible says Israel is?

If you really think Calvinist “are the only ones that have the TRUTH from the bible. They all have a little truth and an lot of lie”
, I suppose you could call Calvinist a Cult then. There is a way to know if you have the truth and belong to Christ. Do you have the Father’s name?

John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

TW you forgot one Calvin's favored verses.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren ; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called ; and these whom He called, He also justified ; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

P.S. you are making, me think, yourself look foolish. You should learn before you criticize.

Christ also said: And whoever doesn't take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. .... "You lack one thing: Go, sell all you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Mac

Fat

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 01:01:42 pm »
You say you have seen my site. With everything that I put out in showing the people who we are as a Nation and our president is a Gentile and not an Israelite, or course you do not know that, and I post articles World wide as to what I say on here and my life is in danger all the time and you say I am afraid to die?

No, I am not afraid to die, but it seems that you are afraid of the truth. I will continue to gi9ve out the warning which God has commanded. You have no problem for no warning are you giving what so ever. I know what is on the other side of death, do you.

So you are denying that you teach Supersessionism? You're denying what Christ said in Matthew 16:24 and Mark 10:21?

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile

freeman4

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 01:09:02 pm »
With the warnings I have given here and have given them in truth and in Christ love and concern, I have done all I can do and what God has commanded, I will leave you in you own ways and not Gods hoping you will seek Him and His truth and not that of a man. 

freeman4;

TW

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 01:10:28 pm »
Hey Zant Law,

Let me help you out here brother, with some higher mathematics.

First let us count the tribes listed.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel : 5 the tribe of Judah(1), twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben (2) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad (3)twelve thousand, 6 the tribe of Asher(4) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali (5) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh (6) twelve thousand, 7 the tribe of Simeon (7) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi(8) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar (9)twelve thousand, 8 the tribe of Zebulun (10)twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph(11) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin (12), twelve thousand were sealed.

I get 12 tribes listed each having 12,000 sealed as part of the 144,000

Now we take 12 tribes and multiply it by 12,000 jewish men and we get 144,000 jewish men.

Now how many are left to be Gentiles?

144,000 - 144,000 = 0 none zilch notta nothing left. They are all Jews (males)

GET IT!!!

I almost fully agree, There is not a Gentile in the bunch that are Firstfruits to God. Although there is a difference between a Jew (Judah) and a Israelite. A Jew is of Israel, But the rest of Israel are not Jews.

TW

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 01:35:51 pm »
Hey Mac,

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren ; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called ; and these whom He called, He also justified ; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

P.S. you are making, me think, yourself look foolish. You should learn before you criticize.

Christ also said: And whoever doesn't take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. .... "You lack one thing: Go, sell all you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Mac

I don’t care to know any of Calvin's favored verses.

I believe there are those that are predestined, God has already known us, He knows what we will do, what our end is

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,'

Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

TW

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 02:43:28 pm »
Hey Fat, I will comment for Freeman, He is gone.

So you are denying that you teach Supersessionism? You're denying what Christ said in Matthew 16:24 and Mark 10:21?

You sure find some big words, that I don’t need to know.

Matt 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, "One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me."
Do you follow Christ? If you do, you have the Father’s name. I think not. If not I suppose you follow Calvin. You have his name.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

Galatians 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before , so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received , let him be accursed.

It looks like you used the verse to try to put a curse on us. I told you from the start I was a servant of God, Sealed with the seal of God, If I an telling the truth, God might not take it lightly that you tried to put a curse on His Servant that he sent to you.

Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

I bless you and not curse you, May you find the way to God.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 12:46:47 am »

I've seen something very interesting in this thread that I wanted to point out to the rest of you. It's a new twist on replacement theology also known as supersessionism. For those that you are unaware what this theology is, it is the teaching that the Jewish people have lost the right to be the people of God and have been replaced by the Christian church.

Freeman and TW are trying to convince you that there is a new Jewish people and a new Israel. The new Jewish people are those that the Bible refers to as the elect, or chosen. Basically the new Jewish people are members of the Christian church, or the body of Christ also known as the bride of Christ. And the new Israel according to them, is the United States of America. They claim that this is scriptural fact.

There is a major problem with this theology. It is that they are saying God has broken His promise to His people and to His land (yes He made a promise to His land) . Now think about this problem it means that God can change his covenant with man, that is you! If God can remove the covenants, and promises made to the Jews he can do it to the Gentiles. And everybody's favorite verse, John 3:16 would no longer be absolute promise.

The way this is done is quite a twist on replacement theology and the denial of the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Replacement theology is not a rare teaching in fact it is part of the Catholic doctrine. Also there are few Protestant denominations that have picked up on this and adopted it. You ask yourself why would they want to push this heresy on their congregations. I can only assume from the churches I see that use this, that it is nothing more than an attempt to gain power over those who attend their church.

Replacement theology is one of the reasons the Jewish people are hated so much around the world. God has told us how he is going to deal with this in Joel 3.

As my policy I'm shutting down this thread because it is the teaching of a heresy. I've allowed it to go on this long because of the twist that TW and Freeman have added to it.

A call to arms of a patriotic people is a powerful force for those who love their country. But not the call of the God of Israel but the god of man.